Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:54 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Orca Hunter - New Intel and Screenshots Available
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [44 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:20 pm    Post subject:  Orca Hunter - New Intel and Screenshots Available Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Our spies have received new intel that GDI has developed a faster, lighter aircraft than the Orca Fighter to take out infantry. The Orca Hunter it has been named due to its strong rifle great from slaughtering infatry and damaging light vehicles. The new aircraft is said to be weaker than the Orca Fighter yet the price of construction is considerably less.

Our satalites have picked up these two images off the units attacking a small nod base. It is not much, but our connections assure us that more information on the war is soon to come

gdi1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  323.9 KB
 Viewed:  34130 Time(s)

gdi1.jpg

Last edited by Sk8erkid on Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

but.......pic dont work #Puppy dog

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

only 1/2 of it Confused

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its actually the two images combined into one, but ill get some more if you wish... *cough* comments?

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ooh! i see it all now! good voxel!

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This satellite image has lost some quality and the plane was moving too quickly to catch a good veiw of it (but i got bored in photoshop and it still looks kidna cool Wink)

orcahunter2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  70.04 KB
 Viewed:  35264 Time(s)

orcahunter2.jpg

gdi2 copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  255.91 KB
 Viewed:  34096 Time(s)

gdi2 copy.jpg

Captain Sword
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why's it so gray? Orcas are golden brownish.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

read what he said,

"he modified it with toshop to make it a satellite pic"

AND finally you show a preview ... this is a miracle Rolling Eyes

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

forgive me for my insolence on two things: one it looks like one of those battle things in Star Wars, and two: why did it have to be taken on Grand Canyon?????

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, i didn't make maps for ppm: fd for nothink you know

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the planes colours are more noddish......

FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

first, i'd like to say it's not a bad vxl, good indeed but it resembles like a modified harpy Very Happy second, give it the GDI colors scheme Smile and it would rock my day #Tongue

http://www.tiberiumsun.com/tsr/

Damn...Tutorials Links Doesnt Works Anymore

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And DON'T TAKE SCREENSHOTS ON GRAND CANYON!!

Captain Sword
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why the ztype does it matter where the Screenshot was taken. He's showing off the unit not the map.

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it makes it look better on something other than Grand Canyon, Banshee has done all of his screenies on Grand Canyon, and its old and moldy WW work

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

also is first on map select so always gets used

ENGLAND 2006!!! HAWAY THE LADS!!!

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that too

Captain Sword
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't see the big deal is with what map he uses. The terrian isn't going to make the unit look any better.

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nah but everybodys sick of seeing the same areas over and over again...

ENGLAND 2006!!! HAWAY THE LADS!!!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FireStorm wrote:
first, i'd like to say it's not a bad vxl, good indeed but it resembles like a modified harpy Very Happy second, give it the GDI colors scheme Smile and it would rock my day #Tongue

The voxel is good and it is a modified harpy, but considerably modified. This might even be reason of some of the gray there, that Sk8er forgot to recoulour Wink. The voxel already looks good, but I have to agree with you that if some of the gray is recoloured to GDI colours theme, it might look better.

As for Grand Cannyon, I use it for testing purpouses, although I have a better map for tests, but due to the nature of some scripts, it works for few mods only. Who took this screenshot was Sk8erkid and he forgot to change the map Wink. Terror sent some maps some months ago... Sk8er, if you have them, use them on next screenshot... and of course, nice job Smile.

Firestorm, thanks for the positive comments and as for the others, you guys should understand that our main purpouse here is to show the voxel, not the map, although showing the voxel in a new map would be better Wink.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[case closed]

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i am DEATHLY sorry about using grand canyon! This was taken a while ago for testing puposes like bansh said, but since i love you guys Wink ill finish the recolor job and test it one of terrors maps because my map isnt done yet

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yay!! we get to see some new features other than the very familiar Grand Canyon!!

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

More GDI-ish colors now, looks absolutely awsome. Screen taken on a map submitted to us called Ruined City[2] (sorry i can tremember who made it for us) and post it up once this topic gets to a second page (not long) since its a full screenshot and we already kill our bandwidth

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All credits were stored in my main hard disk... Sad oh well.. I will still try to recover it tomorrow (actually, my friend will, because I already gave up to do it alone).

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its on one of the forums, ill look for it

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

haha, DUH it was one of terrors maps #Tongue anyways, heres 2 new screens..

scrn0155.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  61.04 KB
 Viewed:  33914 Time(s)

scrn0155.jpg

scrn0139.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  125.46 KB
 Viewed:  40763 Time(s)

scrn0139.jpg

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah thats a damn awsum unit

The DvD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah now it looks MuCH better (i didn't know what to say first, so i didn't comment)

FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

now.. that is absolutely stunning to look at... Very Happy

http://www.tiberiumsun.com/tsr/

Damn...Tutorials Links Doesnt Works Anymore

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanx guys (hopefully this will releave some of those thoughts that PPM was a big joke to some) and i thought pages were limited to 25 per page not 50 so i posted that early, oh well #Tongue different units to come hopefully

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Make a thumb, so I can post in the news...

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thuuuuuumb for banshee...

hunterthumb1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  51.64 KB
 Viewed:  53689 Time(s)

hunterthumb1.jpg

Captain Sword
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow the new map changes everything Rolling Eyes BTW great improvment

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So you guys sticking with the original TS Style cameos Sad?

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I hope not...

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, ya blew that suprise Smiff #Tongue, the new cameo styles are currently being debated in calssified forums. That was just a temporary one

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well if ur doing hi-res ones u gotta start soon
cause they are gunna take you a LONNG! time

The DvD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I second that Wink

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nah... wait for future features in BS SHP Builder Wink... "make a cameo in one second with the background you wish"

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[OR banshe could let sk8erkid do it his way and get all of the units done in about 10 minutes each after the voxel is made!!] Argh.. and SMIFF its even harder to do the hi res ones for us because we are adding 2 new sides and need to make those from scratch

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

About time you post some more screenys init sk8er?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no... it's better to wait a bit until we have some really worked on to show...

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

this voxel is bassically completed, and the coding for it is nothing that you can really show in a screenshot so until my map is totally finished or i get somehting else this is done for this unit

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [44 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon