Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:54 am
All times are UTC + 0
The Battle of the Blue and the Dead
Moderators: DaFool, Dutchygamer
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject:  The Battle of the Blue and the Dead Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have begun playing mathces with a few poeple over hamachi, and we have had some fun games. MT, Anderwin, and Omegabolt have all played, and I just finished having three way battles with MT and Omega. Here's a bit of info about the battles:

First we played a three player map, and each of use turtled inside of their little pennisula, building their defenses and armies. It was the ra2 soviets, yuri, and the empire of the rising sun. Initial skirmihses were inconclusive, until eventual the evil yuri and backstabbing soviets teamed up against the great Empire, and launched a combined assualt. The empire saw this comming, and was able to cripple the soviets advance, but alas the treacherous Yuri broke through the southern defenses, and all was lost...

Game 2 we played on a 4 player map, this time I was Yuri, and the others were the soviets (from ra2) and the empire. I was able to quickly crush the empire's expansion, and turn it over to his own purposes. Using the extra cashm Yuri was able to create a great army and crush the empire (giving them what they deserve) and then move on to crush the soviets.

Game 3 we played a 5 player map, where I was the ra3 soviets and occupying a small corner with the other two roaming around the mainland, both Yuris. I spent the first part of the game fortifying my position, but however lost the oppertunity to expand, and both Yuri's had pushed their bordeds to the small strips of land leading into my island. I was able to defend myself gallantly there, until atlast it seemed there was a stalemate. I decided to make the first move, and using my V4s, was able to penetrate deep into enemy territory. However, I was finally rebuffed by Yuri's Floating Disks. Amassing a horde of bullfrogs and a fleet of MiGs, I took it upon myself to reclaim the skies. And I was able to push far, thanks to the two Yuri's fighting each other. However, having isolated myself on the island for so long, I ran out of funds and was unable to advance any further. I retreated to my base until the inevitable doom of the combined arms rained down upon me-Gattling and lasher tanks on the land, and Disks in the skies.

Game 4 This last game was played on a huge 6 player map, with the ra1 sovs (me), ra3 sovs (mt) and again, yuri (omega) taking positions on hills. The intial skirmishes were favorable, as I was able to expand and take the ra3 sov's expansion, and expand to some other places unmolested (har har). The ra3s were being quite annoying, as they sent in their fighters to harass my base, to which I sent my own MiGs. I was eventually victorious here, after many planes on both sides had been shot down. Meanwhile, I took it upon myself to claim the middle, as the other had yet to do some, and build a massive army only the best tanks. Whilst Yuri was attacking ra3, I rushed into his base with my army of tesla tanks and mammoths, and completely destroyed it, but unbeknownst to me, Yuri's army were approaching my base, and by the time I destroyed his, mine was all but lost. Now it was a race to the eliminate the expansions. Yuri quickly knocked out my two buggest expansions, and I all I had left was a refinery in the middle and an MCV that managed to escape (and a huge army half way across the map). However, thanks to my hinds, I discovered the lone powerplant he had build and wiped it off the face of the earth, claiming victory once more!

game1a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  234.83 KB
 Viewed:  6834 Time(s)

game1a.jpg

game1b.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  220.57 KB

game1b.jpg

game2a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  215.3 KB

game2a.jpg

game2b.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  239.48 KB

game2b.jpg

MT
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Your reign of victory shall not last long.

Lt Albrecht
Defense Minister

Location: Hampshire, England. Creating RA2: Moscow's vengeance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Once I get home and a new wireless adapter I will crush you all!!!!!!

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL!
Shame about the time differences. I wanna join in #Tongue

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shame I don't have any C&C atm >.>

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon