Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:16 am
All times are UTC + 0
Megalodon
Moderators: Holy_Master
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [23 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:20 am    Post subject:  Megalodon Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Name: Megalodon
Faction : Consortium
Type: Heavy Melee Combat Vehicle
Weapon: Plasma Blade

Current Status [Can be change for better Balance ]
Hp: 400 [Heavy]
Cost: 2000
Atk: 15
ROF: 50
Range: 2.5
Speed: 7
Need: Factory ,Tech
Ability: Stun Effect to Vehicles

nothing can stop Megalodon and his blade until reinforcement comming

Attack Animation

Last edited by Holy_Master on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:44 pm; edited 4 times in total

SaneDisruption
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nice job HM... that's a nice looking vehicle right there... very impressive

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dude, that's sexy :3

Dudeinabox
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Love the blade streak on the attack.

Crimmy: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

AltomareXD
General

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Makes me so proud to work for you sir.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You sir, are epic. I can't wait to try this out slashin' some people to pieces.

...though it looks as if it'll tip over very easily #Tongue

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny wrote:

True that #Tongue

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

inzane krazy wrote:
Destiny wrote:

True that #Tongue

that's why it has the hand. :p

Zengar_Zombolt
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like a Mix between a Gespenst, a Tieren, and a Orbital Frame.

Really cool

There is Nothing I can not Cut!

raminator
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

very sharky #Tongue

just a simple logo by bricks @ raminator, on Flickr

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Zengar_Zombolt wrote:

Really cool

well personaly i'm big fan of Granzon. :p however i get the design of this unit from Mech in Mass Effect2 but i mixed it with the design i working long time ago.

Tony
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Man your stuff just gets better and better Very Happy I cant wait to try this mod!

ConMan
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My favorite unit of this whole mod by far! Razz

Starkiller
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, amazing! I love that streak when he attacks, only criticism is the anim. Looks abit strange if you keep repeating the anim, as if a frame is missing there.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Starkiller wrote:
Wow, amazing! I love that streak when he attacks, only criticism is the anim. Looks abit strange if you keep repeating the anim, as if a frame is missing there.

firstly i thought that problem will make me annoy neither but after i finish the shp and try it ingame i found it work very impressive.

other than that this unit show me how impressive that melee unit can work with this engine [since Brute in YR make me disappoint] and i'm sure it's one unit people love to use.

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow... Nice lookin' mech ya got there Wink Great job Smile Not even the King Oni is close to this amount of win #Tongue

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Love the unit style, but I can't help but think that the other arm could be for something, maybe have a deploy animation where he raises the other arm, and it becomes a powershield? While in this form he's immobile and unable to attack the arm soaks up a lot of damage (armour buffed to extremely high levels) making him like a "tank" weapons fire soakup unit or say he needs to buy some time before reinforcements get there if he's running away.

partyzanPaulZy
Commander

Location: laptop? ... otherwise the Czech Republic -> south Moravia Posts: long int Posts;

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Although seeing melee weapons in modern combat is kinda unrealistic (and whole "shot me" scheme), this is really good unit (and fun is main thing here).

Well done.

Don't blame the others if you haven't checked your own (in)ability in the first case.

error
Medic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It should be the left leg that come out. Not the right. (Try punching air or swing something fast)
Cool looking unit btw. Smile

Zengar_Zombolt
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy_Master wrote:
Zengar_Zombolt wrote:

Really cool

well personaly i'm big fan of Granzon. :p however i get the design of this unit from Mech in Mass Effect2 but i mixed it with the design i working long time ago.

Nice,and I'm a fan of the Granzon too.

Wait, will the OF super be the Black Hole Cluster?!? That would be awe inpiring, though it may cause a tiny case of the Apocalypse...

There is Nothing I can not Cut!

Dny
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn awesome :3 this is way Best than The Avatar or King Oni

Arselona
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thats a cool unit Holy Master Wink

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Elerium-155 wrote:
Love the unit style, but I can't help but think that the other arm could be for something, maybe have a deploy animation where he raises the other arm, and it becomes a powershield? While in this form he's immobile and unable to attack the arm soaks up a lot of damage (armour buffed to extremely high levels) making him like a "tank" weapons fire soakup unit or say he needs to buy some time before reinforcements get there if he's running away.

first i plan to give machine gun as secondary weapon for this unit but sadly the game doesn't support to have secondary attack animation for vehicle, and about deploy shield firstly i plan to give that abilities to it neither but when i consider i thought this abilities is kinda useless since Ai will point target that fire them with most powerful weapon. and for VS player it's possible your opposite will move to another target when your deploy the shield. IMO his normal attack is enough to make your opposite scurry when face him since his attack very fast compare with damage point and he is the a big looking unit but moving very fast, i'm sure no body don't scare it when their get attack by these thing. but don't forgot this unit just for buy the time OF have many unit that have better fire power than Megalodon. Wink

Quote:
will the OF super be the Black Hole Cluster

no because this faction isn't super robot wars and blackhole thing will make my mod looking more like too rip off C&c3 [ i think i copy many thing from them much enough ] i'll try to think different SW.

i plan to change name and abilities on some of federal unit soon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [23 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon