Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 am
All times are UTC + 0
I quit
Moderators: DaFool, Dutchygamer
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject:  I quit Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am going to retire from modding this week, as I must go to the University at the end of the next week and begin classes there along with the university life. So modding will come to end for me, and I will no longer have any time to work on Invasion Confirmed. I do not wish for the mod to die or rot away in the inactive projects section, so instead I am giving the mod away to another modder so that he may continue with it as he pleases. DutchyGamer is now in charge of Invasion Confirmed. I wish him luck with mod. He has complete control over it now, and he may do as he wishes. I myself must say farewell to modding, atleast until winter break.

Good luck PPM and good luck DutchyGamer

Dny
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow too bad ur leaving Modding Sad ,well comrade good luck on University and you will be missed Crying or Very sad

0warfighter0
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Untill you come back again.
In the mean time: Good luck!

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Man, I was looking forward to this mod. I hope someone can pick up where you left off!

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

need my speed
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So your back in about 6 weeks? Good enough I suppose...Modding C&C is more important then education though. From C&C modding, to EXE hacks, to engine creation, to game creation, to game making company which is super rich!

And congratulations, dear Dutch man (yeah, in the tele2 ad it's Dutch men). #Tongue

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

ConMan
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gl in Uni Wink

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Should have had that last game, eh?

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah Omega, you should've. We got utterly owned in the second last match by of all things, Scorpions! Well we only had half-vengeance in our last match, ehehe.

Well DaFool, good luck with your university. Wish you all the best.

...and Dutchy, what can I say...hmm...#Tongue

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heh,I guess it won't be that bad.
I guess that Dutchy can do his job fairly well Wink

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am very honoured that I may continue work on this mod. Good luck on Uni DaFool, I know how it is Wink
As for all others: I will do my best to keep the mod as DaFool meant it to be. I have my... let's say... unofficial balance team #Tongue

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, I missed out Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon