Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:00 pm
All times are UTC + 0
New Prism Tank [YR]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [29 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Sprite
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:00 am    Post subject:  New Prism Tank [YR] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Laughing

sref_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.65 MB
 Viewed:  25824 Time(s)

sref_000.gif

sref.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  sref.rar
 Filesize:  25.74 KB
 Downloaded:  1594 Time(s)

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I really like the way you take RA2 tech and mash it with present day methods and standards of war machine design. Effectively giving RA2 that semi realistic vibe of RA.

Something imo RA2 should have had from the start:P

Good job, I look forward to seeing much more work that you have and inevitably will produce:)

Orac
President

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is this _another_ spotlight?
Answer: In-games first.

I like it, but I won't say anything else until I know what it looks like in RA2.
Oh, and Mortecha's post is correct.

Javier
My Rank Will Never Change

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why are there 41s in the Prism Tank's body?

MY MOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!11!!1!!1111!!!11!!!1

Sprite
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For ChargeTurret

partyzanPaulZy
Commander

Location: laptop? ... otherwise the Czech Republic -> south Moravia Posts: long int Posts;

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

BTW, if this one is the same as that Prism Tank in Allied MBT topic, then you need to fix black dots to get spotlighted. Confused

Don't blame the others if you haven't checked your own (in)ability in the first case.

Dny
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i like the chinese this, is great Shocked

comando
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great

Blä

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice

Tony
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow...

ARustySpoon
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think I saw this in the screenshot you took of the MBT. Great voxel, although the front of the turret looks funny to me.

Sprite
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes, a little funny Smile

Teufelhund1985
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's an ingame screenshot. It looks awesome, but a little dark. Smile

Ingame Screenshot.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  207.83 KB
 Viewed:  25609 Time(s)

Ingame Screenshot.png

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

very nice! I vote for spotlight

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

0warfighter0
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think it actually looks TO detailed. Confused
And to Dark...

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ingame, it looses detail and gets all messy. It's also filled with black dots and stripes.

Saref
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is good replacement. And it looks better, than original prism tank Smile

Orac
President

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:
very nice! I vote for spotlight

Time to get out my 'Agreeing with TB' hat.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I threw mine out the day he said he was better than me at mapping (even though we all know he's not Very Happy).
Excellent voxel, as always. This only means more for me to post in the news.

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why is this not spotlighted yet!!! Along with the rest of Sprite/Longwall/Shin.peter.pan's work... (I'm assuming they are all the same person).

All of his works except for acouple are the apitamy of quality expected from todays spotlight voxel standards...

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As with most of these Chinese voxels it pwns in the vxl viewer & looks messy ingame :/

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
As with most of these Chinese voxels it pwns in the vxl viewer & looks messy ingame :/

This. It's a shame, really.

zenoniations
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I give you 1000/100!
It's supreme Prism tank.
Great!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Skype Account
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why is this spotlighted? I'm sorry, but I only see one vote for spotlight and it DOES look messy ingame. It'd need some fixing up before being spotlight quality.

suraj_geddam98
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually there are 2 votes for spotlight.
Nice tank anyway.

Tutorials rock!

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I see very little messiness in this voxel, personally.

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not spotlight-worthy once it's ingame. It's just not what it is in the voxel viewer.

Tony
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Voxel viewer shots do NOT count, people please hold back before voting for a spotlight until in games are seen.

I vote un-spotlight until Sprite improves this..

partyzanPaulZy
Commander

Location: laptop? ... otherwise the Czech Republic -> south Moravia Posts: long int Posts;

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

as I wrote before:
Quote:
BTW, if this one is the same as that Prism Tank in Allied MBT topic, then you need to fix black dots to get spotlighted. Confused

Don't blame the others if you haven't checked your own (in)ability in the first case.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [29 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!