Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:23 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Where Should the Slave MIner be Built?
Moderators: DaFool, Dutchygamer
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Where Should the Slave Miner be Built?
Con Yard, MCV, and War Factory
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Con Yard and War Factory
78%
 78%  [ 15 ]
MCV and War Factory
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject:  Where Should the Slave MIner be Built? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In Yuri's Revenge, you can build the slave miner at the War Factory and by the Con Yard. However, in Generals buildings are being built by the dozers (MCVs). However, the slave Miner presents itself as a special case. I have already shown you that a vehicle can deploy into a building, and that is exactly what the slave miner is. So I can actually just have the Con Yard build the vehicle slave Miner Directly, and then the player can move it to wherever they would like. I could also have the the MCV build the slave miner building directly where the player initially wants it, and of course there is the war factory. Personally, I would just like it to be built at the Con Yard and the War Factory, but I'll ask you guys.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shit, I read the poll wrong. I meant to vote ConYard and War Factory >_>

need my speed
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Agreed. MCV building Slave Miner's is stupid, and should NEVER be done. #Tongue

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

The-Light
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Indeed, why change it from yuri's Revenge?

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The idea with this one is that the MCV is taking the con yard's place in terms of the construction of buildings, so with the slave miner it's one of those few things that can still be built from the Con Yard. But yeah, War Factory and Con Yard are the way to go.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I voted MCV and War... makes more sense than just being able to build two vehicles versions.

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

meep

could you have the Con.yard act like a warfactory so it opens its garage doors and have the slaver miner drive out. :p

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All three. Flexibility and more choices is good.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon