Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:59 am
All times are UTC + 0
Red October Demo!
Moderators: DaFool, Dutchygamer
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject:  Red October Demo! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's time for another demo of Invasion Confirmed. This one is jam packed with new stuff, from the allies of red alert one, to better balance, to amphbious units, to even a few maps to play (download seperatley).

Just a few things to point out
Amphibious units are now in and every faction has atleast one unit that can traverse the seas
The Sickle can Now jump
The chrono tank is in and teleporting
The GAP generator works
the ra1 allies are in
Unprecedented balance for an IC demo

We've all been working really hard on this one, especially DutchyGamer, and I would like to thank everyone involved. Now we've been testing this thign every weekend for a while now, maing loads of changes after each trial. If you guys want to play a few games, we usually play over hamachi in the channel 'invasion confirmed' with password 'dafool'.

Note: download the hotfix to fix a fatal error that causes mismatches when the AA Gun fires

Download here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/invasion-confirmed/downloads/invasion-confirmed-red-october-demo

Download maps here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/invasion-confirmed/downloads/invasion-confirmed-maps

Download hotfix here http://www.moddb.com/mods/invasion-confirmed/downloads/ic-hotpatch

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

History lesson, the Ocotober Revolution was in November.

Awesome to see a release though. If I can fix my ZH I'll so be playing this.

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know, I just wanted to add something Sovet related to the title, and we had the october coincidence.

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For the great motherland!

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for posting this DaFool. I have been a bit too busy lately to do it myself.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NOTE: There may be a fatal error with the RA1 Allied AA Gun; it may cause mismatches in online gameplay. If you experience these problems, please say so, and I'll release a hotfix.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Added hotfix download link to first post.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon