Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Update #1
Moderators: Gangster
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject:  Update #1
Subject description: (TS: ReWire voxels)
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I want to show, you guys a progress we made.
Crimsonum and ronco have applied for a voxeler position. And they both are showing a good potential. Just watch by your self!

ronco

Crimsonum

Pepzi
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awesome! But do ALL of these look good in Ra2?

ronco
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pepzi wrote:
Awesome! But do ALL of these look good in Ra2?

this images are in r2 .. i just using ts terrain ..

Pepzi
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm surprised that nobody else has made a comment on this.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TBH I think ronco is out-doing Crimsonum ATM. #Tongue

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Meh, I dont know. Sad

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dunno, I like roncos Tick Tank a lot, but I prefer Crims other stuff tbh.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey hey, we're not trying to compete here. My voxels are certainly different because I'm strictly following the renders/FMVs. Ronco does a great job with his textures, and he already retextured my tick tank (not seen here).

Orac
President

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crim's Stealth and Bike are great, I love Ronco's stuff..

TBH, I'm not a fan of either tick tank Confused

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum's Tick Tank is better, it looks just like the one from the FMV's. I recommend giving each of them a role to a faction. Give Ronco the GDI voxels and Crimsonum the Nod voxels.

Crimmy, I'll have Mig Eater or someone else fulfil your role as a full-time voxel artist on TI so you can finish these instead, seeming as you're busy.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Crimmy, I'll have Mig Eater or someone else fulfil your role as a full-time voxel artist on TI so you can finish these instead, seeming as you're busy.

Well I'm not working on either really much as long as I have these exams. Besides, since Mig is already doing the Orcas, and I still have that unfinished tank, you know...

Xaphiris
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I know it will take me some time to get to know this community. Let me start by saying that I'm a huge fan of Tiberian Sun and I'm really excited to see the development on TS:Rewired.

I'm here to help with whatever I can. I'm a visual designer with years of experience and suggestions on how things would look better is the least I can offer. If anyone could spare a little time to teach me some basics in whatever tools you guys are using, I'd be very pleased. I hope one day I'll be able to contribute some original work to this project.

For now, all I can say is that the gray shades look better on Nod units than the darker, even black shades. Black looks good with red and blue team colors but anything else would make it look highly unusual.

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PM me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon