Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:34 am
All times are UTC + 0
Don't get Ants in Your Pants!
Moderators: DaFool, Dutchygamer
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:39 am    Post subject:  Don't get Ants in Your Pants! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is a response to some who have raised their voice in concern of this mod...

We'll be posting some updates soon, but for now you guys will just have to wait. We're sitting on a hill of updates, things just needed to be sorted out. So just stop bugging us with all these questions about updates. Now, I know you've seen work done on nearly all the factions, and we know about the neglection of a certain side. God bless the Queen, because you're in luck they'll be featured in the next update! We've got a few of them ingame now, and they will be tested tomorrow. I've also heard some criticism about them being in the mod, as they aren't exactly fitting with the rest of the series. But remember, they came from Red Alert. So, they like any other faction, they too have a rightful place in this mod. Be patient for the for the next demo, soon you too will be able to swarm your enemies.

Last edited by DaFool on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total

MT
General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Having done a tiny bit of work on them, I look forward to this update, and can agree on how much fun it will bring.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is it just me, or are you making sneaky references to certain bugs from RA1 #Tongue

0warfighter0
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh, I think he is. #Tongue

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yay! ANTS! Very Happy

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ants? Who said anything about ants? This thread must be purged with fire!

fire.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  9.14 KB
 Viewed:  8013 Time(s)

fire.JPG

Apex
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I saw this topic, thought it was an update with ants, was disappointed. Continued looking down and was greatly amused.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awesome! xD

GotterakaThing
Medic

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject:  D| Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AHHHH I'M ON FIRE!!!

#Onfire Noob! #Onfire

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon