Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 am
All times are UTC + 0
Bugs, Issues, and Requests
Moderators: Carnius
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [55 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
crj400
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:13 pm    Post subject: Bug Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have a really wierd bug. At some point in every game, the menu and support powers become pink and blank, buildings and units "disappear" (they become invisible, not stealthed, as in "no image anymore") and parts of the map become black and everything on it cannot be seen. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Cantdrawbutmod
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If it's possible,I would like to see some AI that would concentrate on epic units (either allow them to be built as fast as possible,or make them the main unit to try to build at all costs,depending on what is possible).
I was watching 2 matchs with a 2vs2 of computer players,and I would have liked to see more battle between epic units.

The GDI MKII stayed to keep guard on the ion canon building,when the computer would build it,I really wanted to see him destroying a base (or being destroyed trying to do it Very Happy ).
The Scrins didn't build anything epic (actually,I don't remember their epic,I will have to play them to remember Rolling Eyes ).I wonder if the AI can even summon the normal epic (Mothership).
The NOD cyborg commando is not (easy to find and) fun to watch (but it is sent to battle,over and over again since he dies easily,but others units do everything at the fight),so no big changes are needed for this side.

Maybe AI editing don't allow much,but i'm just giving ideas and comments on what I saw.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Try fighting a brutal AI with 40k creds, then come back to tell the tale.

Valherran
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny wrote:

Done, I am back, do I get a prize? Very Happy

Cantdrawbutmod
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny wrote:
Completely forgot that it was possible to change credits Razz .But it didn't fix the scrins.

The scrins have 3 epics*: old mothership,new mothership,conkeror.
None of them was used by the AI when I tried (3 or 4 times).

The old mothership is a special case,maybe the AI got a problem with this kind of summoning.
The conkeror may never appear because the scrins ai know that scrins vehicles sucks,and always give priority to something else.
The new mothership,well,never seen it,altough it's built from the normal airship structure.Maybe the AI thinks it costs too much or something.Or maybe the AI can't build it because it's confused with the motherships limitation.

For GDI,it does help the AI to have more credits to build or rebuild the MKII faster.But others units are still prefered to it.

In any case,I would love to see AIs more specialized in building epics* (either by modifying existing ai,or creating a specific ai for that).

*if epic means an unit that is interesting to watch because it's extremely powerful and/or big and/or unusual

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon