Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:42 am
All times are UTC + 0
Ia there a way to test...
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
hotrods20
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:56 am    Post subject:  Ia there a way to test... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Since I'm not always connected to the internet... Is there a way to test my map?

TiberianFiend
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You'd need to get a crack which allows you to play CNC 4 without disk and online access, there is one on google somewhere.

This is only a rumour, I can't actualy confirm wther it works or not - download at your own risk.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Warning: PPM does not condone the use of cracks.

Unfortunately, you can only legally play the game online. Not offline. So, you can only test your maps online as well and I agree that this restriction sucks.

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:

Unfortunately, you can only legally play the game online.

What were they thinking!? #Crazy

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Money?

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They're stopping pirates from stealing the game right?

Sedistix
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It worked well didnt it? Or wait, it actually didnt work. In fact the only people hassled by the DRM's functions are legitimate owners. The irony there...

Personally, I wouldn't play this shat game even if it were free.

hotrods20
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

People still download it through torrents and such. All you really need is a commandandconquer.com account.

Wess
TS Mapping GOD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

even pirates are hating this game Confused

to quote some pirates;

-Why o why did they make this game so incredible bad, it SUCKS!!!!!
-Why ea Why did you need to rape another game that could have been a legend first red alert now the tiberium era.
-Dont bother downloading this guys. If you do you'll regret having something as suckish as this on your PC.
-This game's a ztyping disgrace to the CnC game....I seriously regret torrenting this ztyping piece of shit...they ruined Kane's name! And NOD's for that matter! RIP CnC Tiberium Series
-R.I.P Command And Conquer 4. This shit blows big time.
-Good job for your effort cracking it and it is a very good job, but too bad, the game itself dosen't even worth downloading.
Legitimate buyers those who paid for this crap, well...you are sooooo stupid...

end quote.

Harv
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

couldn't have said it better

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum