Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:27 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Adding new weapons to Bully on PC?
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
wardeathfun
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:51 am    Post subject:  Adding new weapons to Bully on PC?
Subject description: figured id ask here first
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

did google and nothing. Was curious (yet doubtful) anyone here knows anything about bully modding. I dont know where to be honest where to start in modding bully period.

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
http://images.artistdirect.com/Images/artd/amg/music/cover/3829624_bully_200.jpg

I assume you are speaking of that game? Or?

Anyway, I have never actually played that game. Neutral However, I remember seeing it for consoles. Is it on the PC too? If it's console only you are going to have a harder time modding it.

Also, I'd look into if there are multiple Bully games; like a series (1,2,3 etc.)

But yeah, I'm doubtful about it, though you can't really take my word for it since I have no knowledge of that game. Sorry man. Sad

Also, what weapons did you want to add to it?

Edit: I read somewhere in a forum that you can script mod Bully I guess. The poster said it requires heavy knowledge of scripting and C++. Didn't go into detail though. Confused

hotrods20
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I assume he's playing the one where you are the kid in college and have to fight your way around. If its that one then I might be able to help you out but very doughtful. I didn't really touch that game I was more into the storyline rather than modding it. The best I did was make your character have a diffrent skin then my hard drive shat it self

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, that's what that picture link was. (Well, at least the logo of the game)

Anyway, basic texture modifications can easily be done to any DirectX 9 and above game. I did one to Dead Space, etc. Although it's not very fun to do and all you can do is edit textures here and there.

But uh, I'm starting to think this game isn't highly moddable.

Could be wrong though, I don't know much about this game.

hotrods20
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I didn't care for the game it just doesn't appeal to me. We all know college isn't like that. We all know that people go to classes the jocks pick on nerds and when there is a party its drunken whore fest 2010 edition yay drunker and more STD's

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Play the game dude, it's fun #Tongue

Also, iirc, it's the same engine as GTA..so it could be moddable, atleast somewhat

hotrods20
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It most likely has the same BS when GTA SA version 2 came out even a little tamper and it fails.

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, it's not about how the game plays, just about if it is in fact moddable or not.

I think it isn't. Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum