Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:42 pm
All times are UTC + 0
C&C Rewire Logo!
Moderators: Gangster
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:21 pm    Post subject:  C&C Rewire Logo! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gangster wanted a logo with some style of Tiberian Sun still in there, yet something kinda new but simple.

-Hyper

Pepzi
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fantastic!

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not really a fan of the textures used, the colour of "rewire" and the bevel. You can do a lot better. #Tongue

Besides, isnt it "TS: Rewire"?

AltomareXD
General

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah. More metallic texture. Also, I read that as Rellire. Though it might be just the size #Tongue

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
Not really a fan of the textures used, the colour of "rewire" and the bevel. You can do a lot better. #Tongue

Besides, isnt it "TS: Rewire"?

I think green would've been okay.

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Perfect work again. Wink

I actually really like the entire logo. Good job.

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't like the fade-out on the logo...
And I agree that it should have "Tiberian Sun" in it.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree... IMO it should be "Tiberian Sun Rewired" and I imagine it'd look neat if the theme of the logo would reflect the literal meaning of the name a bit (so it should include loadsa wires/cables).

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I followed Gangsters design views, dont scorn to messenger.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Using actual cables/wires would be pretty cool. They could be bursting out from the text etc. "Rewire" would be made of metal, and then parts would be damaged (near the edges/ends of letters) with cables hanging out.

Picture
Picture

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Who cares? It's a well made logo and it seems that the lot of you are little bit picky over a mod logo.

Bottom line is, Gangster got what he wanted.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't post something on a forum if you dont want opinions.

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good point. Wink

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well. its called Rewire not because it have any real wires.
But because something have been switched or shifted.

It doesn't have Tiberian Sun title because it not a realy TS, It doesnt even use any sources from it. And it have differences. But text style is pointing what was it based on.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well personally I'm not much of a fan of mods having "C&C" in the title since theyre not actual C&Cs and its not a TD mod. IMO TS: Rewire makes sense since it is a remake.

IMO it would just be cool to use wires in the logo, all sparking and stuff. It'd just be a play on the name.

Obviously its up to you in the end.

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
Well personally I'm not much of a fan of mods having "C&C" in the title since theyre not actual C&Cs and its not a TD mod. IMO TS: Rewire makes sense since it is a remake.

IMO it would just be cool to use wires in the logo, all sparking and stuff. It'd just be a play on the name.

Obviously its up to you in the end.

I whould agree its not TD at all its for more TS than TD. so just make i whole new titlw with out the words command and conquer

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I cant do anything until Gangster tells me he wants it changed, all up to him.

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Problem solved: Call it Yuri's Tiberian Remake That Puts New Graphics Into the Yuri's Revenge Engine That are Based Around the Original Westwood Designs of Tiberian Sun - Rewired

Untitled-1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  171.58 KB
 Viewed:  16982 Time(s)

Untitled-1.png

CalChillin
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lmao thats the best logo you should use that one, short and sweet.

Wolven
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

amoozing

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon