Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:49 am
All times are UTC + 0
Invasion Confirmed New Year Demo Released!
Moderators: DaFool, Dutchygamer
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject:  Invasion Confirmed New Year Demo Released! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Invasion Confirmed New Year Demo Released!

DOWNLOAD LINK:http://www.moddb.com/mods/invasion-confirmed/downloads/invasion-confirmed-new-year-demo

The New Year Release is finally here! Spread the cheer with bombs lasers and war bear (War Bear and batteries not included). This new demo adds additional units, balance, coding, maps, and tons of fun. Experience the toon filled battle as you favorite sides from the red alert universe.

This release offers plenty of new stuff to play with along with a great balanced experience.
Play as any of the Soviets from the 3 Red Alert Games, the Allied forces from Red Alert 1, Yuri,
or even the Empire of the Rising Sun. Theres even a sneak preview of the RA2 allies and some of
their stuff. Battle accross several maps made especially for this mod with some of the tooniest
units ever to grace the RTS battlefield. This mod is fun, fast, and exciting, is chock full of
red alert factions and units, and is great in multiplayer. Your forces are waiting for you
commander, because Invasion Confirmed!

TiberFCSL
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:44 pm    Post subject: I've got a problem with the demo Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Everytime I play a skirmish game, the enemy destroys itself and I win.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Most likely registry problems or an illegal version of Generals ZH.

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It also may be the ai being itself, you know, uncoded ai. Try playing against the original factions.

Dutchy Edit: seems you're right. I mis-read the post

GotterakaThing
Medic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yep ive tried that and just destroy the workers then damage their base. then workers will come so you can obliterate their base, but i love toying around with them by obliterating their defences.

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

we've released a new demo, check modb for it

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon