Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:54 am
All times are UTC + 0
A Birthday Present for ya Mr. T!
Moderators: DaFool, Dutchygamer
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:10 pm    Post subject:  A Birthday Present for ya Mr. T!
Subject description: IC demo release!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Along with all the great releases recently, I thought it would be appropiate to get an IC one out there, as a demo is long overdue, in fact, the last time I release one was New Years Day. It's also Mr. T's birthday.

So I know it's been 5 and a half months since our last release, but I am sure that it was worth this wait. This version of IC is the best yet (sound familair?), and it comes loaded with new units and gameplay that will have you duking and nuking it out with all of your favorite factions from red alert. The red alert 2 Allies have been brought up to par with the rest of the factions, and come fully loaded with a deadly arsenal ranging from working IFVs, Rocketeers, and dolphins. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, THIS VERSION COMES WITH A NAVY! You'll now be able fight over land, sea, and air thanks to each side getting it's navy. So go out there and practise your unrestricted submarine warfare, lead massive amphibious assualts, or sit back and let the dreadnoughts clear that enemy base, whatever floats your boat. I know you're getting ants in your pants just to play this, but theres one more thing I need to mention; the rise of the ai! Although it is far from finished, this version debuts our AI with a little taste of comp action. The red alert 1 soviets now have a working ai and you can play them in skirmish! (easy and normal work best) Our continuous efforts to balance this mod leave me to assure you that no matter what faction you pick, you and your buddies are sure to have a great game, now get out there, command your forces, and conquer the enemy!

Thanks to everyone who has worked with and contributed to IC, from those contributing content tot hose who test with me and contribute balance feedback.

NOTE: The download (around 49mb) is going up at moddb and as soon as it gets approved, I'll get the link. I know this seems a little premature, but you heard it here first #Tongue This should be the link: http://www.moddb.com/mods/invasion-confirmed/downloads/ic-demo-may-version

promo1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  66.52 KB
 Viewed:  7120 Time(s)

promo1.jpg

promo2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  127.91 KB

promo2.jpg

promo3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  47.4 KB

promo3.jpg

promo4.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  124.34 KB

promo4.jpg

MT
General

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good job mate.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Made a news post about it Wink

GotterakaThing
Medic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dude, i used the new demo, and the RA1 russians AI and the RA3 soviets AI died instantly

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thats because you didn't read the readme and followed the instructions on how to get the ai working, now did ya?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon