Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:45 am
All times are UTC + 0
Component Tower model (W3D)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject:  Component Tower model (W3D)
Subject description: Dutchy's being generous
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As I've created new versions for my mod, but not want to throw them away, I'm giving away my old Component Tower models from my mod.
There are 2 things: I don't have the source files (or at least, ain't sure which ones are the source files #Tongue), and they don't have any skin included. In other words, it are bare models. They do have bones for weapon launching positions, working turrets and barrels, and remappable areas.
Quick render:

Note: because I had to import them, some parts have become red while they ain't remap.

Polycounts:
Empty Base (front one): 112 polies
Flame Tower (first one from left): 328 polies
Anti-Tank Tower (middle one): 1084 polies (hell, I never knew it where that many
SAM Tower (right one): 400 polies

If I find they correct source files, I'll upload those too.

Have fun with 'em Wink

Component Tower.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Component Tower.rar
 Filesize:  229.52 KB
 Downloaded:  249 Time(s)

Last edited by Dutchygamer on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Frontlines
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice Work Dutchy #Tongue

Tbh I don't like the missile launcher but Gat Cannon looks nice, along with the Anti-Armor Piece.

Food for thought.. If anything.. it looks like a fourth component for the tower would to slap down a Garrison-able bunker xD

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not really a tower, is it? #Tongue Rather, a component platform.

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good. Needs textures.

hotrods20
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The gat canon needs a little touch up. The missile one is a little odd. The tank turret one looks great no change needed. What would look good is if on the gat one 6 barrels on each side.

Dutchy_CBA_To_Login

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FYI, they are a Flame Turret, a 6-barreled anti-tank Turret, and a SAM Turret. And as I said veblf, I don't have any skins, because I hadn't made any back then #Tongue

Frontlines
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and the Anti-Tank turret can't have 6 each side. Polies would be outta whack..
and Dutchy, should post Polies.
IIRC.
AntiTank Turret = 1440?
Flame or Missile was 400 Exact.
base is like.. 300
>.>

Don't listen to me thou. those numbers were off the top of my head.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Updated first post with polycounts. And wth, I never knew that the Anti-Tank turret had so many polies...

Frontlines
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea.. I didn't expect it to have many.. but w.e still a model xD

I might start doing some models. But.. not for any game. Most liekly gonna be some ridicously high polies. But hell. Its for viewing pleasure..

Stil like these models #Tongue

Orac
President

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I prefer your new versions, Dutchy #Tongue
But still, nice stuff.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!