Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:50 am
All times are UTC + 0
iamn00b tries to play TI
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
iamn00b
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:43 am    Post subject:  iamn00b tries to play TI
Subject description: four words : debris rain, and fire!!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm very happy Twisted Insurrection public beta is released!
i fell to be the most lucky, because it release at my birthday, august 25. Very Happy Very Happy

And this what i get from playing TI :

- FIRE!!! RUN!!!
Flame tank, forest fire, and any fire make my army destroyed easy, and the most important : Make the infantry more useless. i think reduce the fire from flame tank explosion.

- Rain of Debris!!
Too much debris make TI more epic, but make more fire, and once more, make infantry more useless.

-Nod harvester (i think) Wrong HVA
Known issue right?

-What should i do?? TI Campaign
i know it still beta, but i think ingame, it lack of mission description. and in briefing, it just like wall of text yeah im lazy :/. maybe give simple text movie? map cinematic?

and i think adv tib reactor must need tech center to balance with gdi power plant upgrade

more than that, i think TI is really awesome and addictive!. keep up the good work! i hope all building graphic will be replaced soon.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree about the Debris... you can have an army of infantry totally crushing the enemy defenses, only to get completely wiped out by the debris of the buildings they destroy. That's just not right...

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Flame tank, forest fire, and any fire make my army destroyed easy, and the most important : Make the infantry more useless. i think reduce the fire from flame tank explosion.

I'll be decreasing the damage that fire does to Infantry in the first patch.

Quote:

Too much debris make TI more epic, but make more fire, and once more, make infantry more useless.

I'm neutral on this. I myself can find debris to be annoying after you destroy a structure, but I like it being there as an additional hazard too. I reckon I should reduce the strength of the debris damage a bit though.

Quote:
i know it still beta, but i think ingame, it lack of mission description. and in briefing, it just like wall of text yeah im lazy :/. maybe give simple text movie? map cinematic?

When the campaign was first started, I considered making text cinematic cause I know people don't read the damn briefings, I guess I as right. I'll see about making something like them in a future build.

Dudeinabox
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wasn't someone working on some intro movies for us...Joshy maybe?

Crimmy: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LKO had FMV's on his to-do-list, I'd much rather not pile anything else on top of him so we can get structures done.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum