Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:51 am
All times are UTC + 0
Frontline Chaos Update Nr. 1.5
Moderators: Dutchygamer
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject:  Frontline Chaos Update Nr. 1.5
Subject description: Note: image-heavy!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

---Frontline Chaos Update Nr. 1.5---

In this small update, I'll post some screenies I took in a battle between me and a fellow Commander who's name shall remain a secret (unless he reveals himself #Tongue).
The screenies are not in the order of the battle. I was Legion (blue and orange units), my enemy was Revenant (brown and green units). In the end, I was defeated by a lack of cash, and by the Duke from my enemy.
Do note that not everything in these images is completely done: many structures still use Generals art, and some of the vehicle models are temp.

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It was I!

The battle started off slow, with only a tiny skirmish over the middle derricks, which was won by Dutchy because he had already had turrets up by it and I only used a small infantry force. As we were building up our forces, Dutchy launched a few scouting missions with large gunships, and was successful at stalling my constructions efforts for a while. In the meantime, I expanded across the top of the map and fortified cliff with the oil derrick. Dutchy launched an attack with his Viking Tanks, and while initially successful, I was able to destroy them with reinforcements from my main base. Seeing that dutchy still had the advantage because he owned the middle derricks, I began a guerilla attack using artillery and bombers to target the derricks in the middle and his ones in the lower right hand side. With these out of the way, I advanced on his right with my forces and took out his defenses with my artillery. I was able to take the bottom right, but he defeated this army with his Behemoth tanks. However, I now had the economic advantage and I struck while the iron was hot, I launched another attack with a force down the middle, this time aided by the Duke Nuke Artillery Cannon. He countered with his Behemoths, but they were destroyed merclessly. As I was advancing, Dutchy launched 2 surprise attacks into my base, first was a large infantry army which was nearly successly, had not I responded with a fireball launching commando, and the other was a trike attack that took out several buildings until I responded with attack helicopter. Back on the front, my Duke took out Dutchy's frontline defensives, and the battle was over.

Dutchy Edit: they are Behemoths, not Devastators damnit #Tongue

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I see awesomeness in this thread. Darn.
Must.Beta.Test.One.Day.

@DaFool, I still think you should leave some spaces. Seriously. However, the story sounds nice.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:

leave some spaces.

Quote:
Must.Beta.Test.One.Day.

Hypocrite much.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon