Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:41 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Interior Theater
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [99 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro, seems like you didn't blur the image enough xD

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tru dat.

EDIT:Why does lava come into my mind?

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pfft, you all have no idea. I'll post a proper preview of it once I actually get it in-game. Also, deleted your attached image Deformat, I'd appreciate it if you don't upload pictures of your guesses.

Quote:
Aro, seems like you didn't blur the image enough xD

Me? Don't you mean Joshy?

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For some reason, I thought you posted the image >_>

ARustySpoon
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Giant Radscorpion! :O

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Make some tiberium mutants for the desert too.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's been a while since I updated the terrain threads. Here's a preview of my latest work on the Interior theater. This theater is very close to completion now, I just need to add a few more variations of each terrain-type and it's done. You can expect to see some Interior missions in the Campaign of the Next TI Release.

Tony
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Excellent! Now I'll feel a bit safer not being around so many trees with with a gas can strapped to my ass.. much better than being a part of the forest fire.(Nod mission 2 is pissing me off xD)

Very nice interior terrain there Aro. ;p

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I already have an mission idea in my mind... Though I still got to see if it would work as I wish it^^

Think of me as Nordos, 'cause Banshee wouldn't rename me

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't wanna be evil, but "Starcraft 1" comes in my mind(and in the good way Wink )

Also, makes me wonder...why just campaign?

GameMaster0000
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Deformat wrote:
I don't wanna be evil, but "Starcraft 1" comes in my mind(and in the good way Wink )

Also, makes me wonder...why just campaign?

Build base in interior it doesn't look make sense. Build base in base?

Tiberian Sun : True Power - Reality Power Of 5 Factions...

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yea, it was silly like in RA1, but instead could have interior consoles, terminals, etc. for missions. I hope not all looks like a warehouse, perhaps like more office or command center like areas. #Tongue And of course the weird beehive details from the RA1 set, as well a the NBC wall decals.

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ztype realism, I want to build a base indoors. Make it low tech CQB warfare. Very Happy Also.. suggesting some dirty tiles. You're inside a building, yes? People drop shit on the floor and dirty it. Make some tiles that look clean, some look stained, ect.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Way ahead of you.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Deformat wrote:

Yeah, pretty much what I was thinking. Loved the SC indoor Smile

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, I agree there

(I hate FS and the placing of cliffs -_- Sucks #Tongue)

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And the interior theater is finished. Smile

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bloody awesome. Strongly reminds me of the RA interior Smile

GameMaster0000
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Impressive, it makes me remind RA.

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's brilliant! I like it very much! Smile

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very cool Cool

I see you also did the 4 missing track junctions (at least one of them is visible and i simply assume the other 3 are also done).

Now we just need some buildings like big gates which fit this style and which can be used to separate one room from another. Also some computer consoles.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think the computer consoles will be better as structures than as terrain, that way they can be infiltrated and or captured, but yes, we definitely need some.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's what i meant.
Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:

Now we just need some buildings like [...] some computer consoles.
Wink

Though maybe a clean laboratory-like tileset would be useful.

Public SHPs

Tools

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LoL. My lack of sleep is evident. #Tongue
Yeah, I could make something like that, though some of the City Pavement tiles like the light gray ones with the warning stripes could work nicely.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ah, yep. These really could work well.
Is it possible to use the concrete cliffs and use for the upper end the interior cliffs so they fade into black?

Public SHPs

Tools

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm not sure what you mean?

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well the concrete cliffs have on top normal pavement terrain (and not the black part like the interior cliffs).
What i meant is, if it's possible to use finalsuns copy & paste function to use the side of the concrete cliffs but copy the top of the interior cliffs on them, so you can use the exterior concrete cliffs for interior terrain too.

If not, it might be useful to create a clean concrete interior cliff set.

Public SHPs

Tools

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yep, that's possible, though if you mean using those for the cleaner lab-like areas I'd rather make new ones.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yep, i was intending to use them for the clean labs.
But if you want to create new ones, even better. Very Happy

Public SHPs

Tools

Tony
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very well done, definitely brings back old memories from RA.

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not sure if its possible but perhaps one could make the doorways vehicle factories? Allowing vehicles to pop out? #Tongue

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Say, where are the rest of pictures of underground mutations? Particularly the monster one.

Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's odd, this is pretty old and I'm just now seeing this..

0warfighter0
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Loving it, especially the gates.

Tony
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Along with Ickus's idea, would wall mounted defense turrets work, or maybe even a panel that fires out flames if an enemy passes?

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nah, that flame panel is in Starcraft. While Starcraft's interior is awesome, I'd use some original ideas for traps.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree. I've got some ideas ahead anyway.

Quote:
Not sure if its possible but perhaps one could make the doorways vehicle factories? Allowing vehicles to pop out?

A workaround could be done with map triggers.

Last edited by Aro on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well seeing how buildings can be total animations and terrain can be animated too, there's a whole slue of options you guys could dive into. Like have one of the terrain tiles open up and a turret pop and start attacking those who dare to venture thru the area. Razz

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Public SHPs

Tools

GameMaster0000
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

just make laser fense with tag cloakable=yes(also, disable all infantry sensors) make trigger when enter that cell -> turn laser fence on -> ZAPPPPP!!!!

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well sounds like a lot of ideas buzzing around.

Also will there be any cavern earth tunnel tile sets similiar to some of the tunnels seen in the FMVs, ones with giant an..I mean recon bikes . #Tongue

Orac
President

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the idea of using a SHP building shaped like a cargo elevator for recruiting infantry and vehicles underground - they'd look especially good preplaced on maps..

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was wondering, if the EMP logic could be applied to an animation?
Thus we could make an firing animation (invisible) which EMPs the laser fence, though it has a bit more RoF then it shocks it -> its going on and off the whole time when enemy vehicles are approaching

I guess it doesnt work, does it? Sad

Revolutionary
Commander

Location: Scotland, starting a Revolution Cameo: metricon. Posts:???

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Orac wrote:
I like the idea of using a SHP building shaped like a cargo elevator for recruiting infantry and vehicles underground - they'd look especially good preplaced on maps..

Symilar is done in SunAge however it was used as a starting point on the 3rd? mission.

on the subject of sunage and interior maps what i likedin the game was there were tiles linking man-made corridors to caves and mines, some fun could be had with the idea...

Lord Unforgiven
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Are those... Rails splitting in two? (I lack the English vocabulary for this one)

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, isn't that obvious? (the word is junction)

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Make a city theater.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well Temperate has essentially the entire city theater.

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Make those cliffs as buildings.

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon