Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:08 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Pictures from 1.5 - December Update
Moderators: Carnius
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Carnius
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:37 am    Post subject:  Pictures from 1.5 - December Update Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New Alien Gunship and new models for Planetary Assault Carrier and Devastator Warship.

TEManual_Alien_Gunship.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  123.58 KB
 Viewed:  12464 Time(s)

TEManual_Alien_Gunship.jpg

TEManual_Alien_Devastator.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  145.93 KB

TEManual_Alien_Devastator.jpg

TEManual_Alien_Carrier.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  143.47 KB

TEManual_Alien_Carrier.jpg

ScrinFleet02.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  185.36 KB

ScrinFleet02.jpg

ScrinFleet01.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  213.19 KB

ScrinFleet01.jpg

Carnius
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

more pictures of scrin fleet and blue tiberium flora

ScrinFleet03.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  174.34 KB
 Viewed:  12457 Time(s)

ScrinFleet03.jpg

DevastatorIngame.jpg
 Description:
Testing new weapon for new devastator. Art now match weapon real blast radius unlike vanilla devastator which uses same art as plasma disc and that is not even close to that.
 Filesize:  164.6 KB

DevastatorIngame.jpg

Alien_Dev_Pac_Ion.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  157.71 KB

Alien_Dev_Pac_Ion.jpg

TiberiumTreeBlue01.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  247.47 KB

TiberiumTreeBlue01.jpg

TiberiumFloraBlue01.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  226.07 KB

TiberiumFloraBlue01.jpg

Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's... Admirably sick.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Stunned to much to put his feelings into words*

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh...wow. Oh...wow. Damn...damn...oh wow. I'd prefer to have seen the Scrin ships with a delta-wing body design, but...this works as well.

GameMaster0000
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Man...Every thing is very damn cool!

They looks far better from EA design.

BTW, talk about devastator. Anyone notice that it is buggy when use it in game? Most time, I order it to attack it doesn't go to target and attack just stand still I must order it to move to them I can order it to attack.

Tiberian Sun : True Power - Reality Power Of 5 Factions...

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It all looks really awesome, however I've never been a fan of any aircraft out ranging AA weapons. Always annoyed me so much.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
It all looks really awesome, however I've never been a fan of any aircraft out ranging AA weapons. Always annoyed me so much.

Bring mobile AA #Tongue
Anyways, as said on ModDB, can't wait to be able to recreate some TS maps with these new flora goodies Very Happy

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But it sucks when the aircraft that outranges AA is also anti-vehicle, especially when you've got crappy little Nod bikes and the likes. Mobile AA can get wasted before it can react, because it's outranged.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They should not be standing still...

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They don't move on their own and nobody can cover the whole battlefield by themselves. Seriously you can't depend on micromanaging to take out a unit which requires none. All Scrin players have to do is a drive a couple of these up to someones base and sit pretty with some backup units.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Theoretically you could get a bunch of bikes and buggies and put them on patrols and toss in some Venoms...meh, doesn't work that well in practice.

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Scrin land units aren't that powerful though, and it's easy to prevent a Scrin player from building many of those expensive air units in the first place.

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I kinda preferred the older devastator and carrier (although I do prefer this carrier's fighters)... just my opinion

The white lady~!

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Valdez wrote:
I kinda preferred the older devastator and carrier (although I do prefer this carrier's fighters)... just my opinion

Your devastator's design is very "fighter-like" rather than "ship-like" so it looks like an enormous Scrin fighter aircraft.

The white lady~!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon