Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:06 am
All times are UTC + 0
Screenshots (28.01.2011)
Moderators: SuperJoe
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
SuperJoe
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:32 pm    Post subject:  Screenshots (28.01.2011) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The mod forum has been bit lacking in the screenshots department, so here are some new shots. Most likely last batch before the release. Warning to slower connections, lots of screens ahead.

Forgotten base:

Forgotten convoy:

Forgotten defensive perimiter:

Forgotten mortar warriors taking out a vein monster from safe distance:

Forgotten vehicles wondering if it was a good idea to blow up that blue tiberium field:

Mortar warriors got all promoted after taking out (and capturing) a GDI base. Also, a ghost stalker and a medic wonder what could have caused such a large hole in the ground:

The old multiplayer color pink has been replaced with this (tan):

Also, multiplayer color purple has been adjusted to something that doesn't hurt eyes:

Hover lancers giving chase to a Nod harvester:

1st and 2nd generation mammoths working together:

Rocking em:

Just mopping up:

Job well done. No casualties either:

Updated GDI orca fighters...:

... and bombers:

Sneaky Nod forces emerging from a tunnel:

Like brothers - Devil's tongue and Grinder tank:

Cyborg invasion:

Miniguns can tear through buildings pretty fast:

Fire away:

Nod forces preparing to attack:

Some Nod forces taking a break, after all murdering innocent civilians is hard work:

Under attack by two enemies at the same time:

My enemy's enemy is my friend:

Looks like Nod came out victorious. Must have been those Hellfire MLRS, since it looked like GDI was going to win that one in the last screen:

Last edited by SuperJoe on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Death Cultist
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does this mean we may see an alpha release soon?

L()KI
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Stop posting these pics... It's making me want to go back to TS. Ooooh those little, dinky tiny voxels and shps. Makes my fingers all tingly.

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice. I see my Nod harvester voxel and I see no credits for it.

SuperJoe
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Death Cultist: It will be a "release" version straight up, v1.0. All the coding, units, graphics etc are done, I'm just still tweaking the balance and especially the AI. I will of course correct any balance issues after release with new versions. I actually released the mod nearly a year ago under the name The Tiberian Sandwich, but the mod has changed ALOT since then. Guess you could call that an alpha version Smile As for release date, I'd say 90% chance it will be out before end of next month. I've missed last 3-4 deadlines though, but uhhh I'm feeling confident this time.

Vefbl4: There's a seperate post in the intel subforum which contains all the credits, here. I organised it by factions so its easier to find any specific credits.

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I want the release now SJ!

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why thank you! ^.^

SuperJoe
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Introducing Nod Projectors:

Death Cultist
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fantastic, I'm seriously impressed with this mod, you've done a lot of creative things with the engine.

SuperJoe
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some more screens from my testing sessions to keep the forum active. I'm still aiming to release the mod by the end of the month, probably the very last day though...

Forgotten base at night. The pixel problem with barracks, construction site and radar has been fixed.

Night time base #2

Flame warriors roasting some civilians for laughs

Go forth and spread the word of Kane. Nod infantry promoted to elite by the Black Hand Training support power. Note even engineers and commandos can be promoted. The camp has 1 second left before self-destruction.

Nod's propaganda machine has set up a billboard

Nod base. Half of those samsites are projectors, but does the enemy know that?

Hover lancers' railguns have pretty nice range and damage, but need to be deployed before they can fire. They have weak armor too.

Some GDI forces. The Mammoth mk.II has been made bigger and has a new, powerful voice.

GDI airforce getting ready for a bombing run, with some heavy infantry standing by.

Mammoths have arrived to the scene

Last man standing, literally. The Albatross can be seen leaving the scene.

SuperJoe
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Few Nod units that I wasn't happy with have been updated:

Buggy

Bike

Tick Tank (by Hassan_2030)

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think that tick tank's turret needs more remap to make it match the deployed version... unless you're updating that too.

ChronoSeth
Sergeant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the shape of the tick tank. With the original TS voxel I couldn't tell where the turret was when it's not deployed. XD
The colours seem off however. I think it would look better if there was better texturing on the sides of the tank (it looks like one or two solid colours ATM).

SuperJoe
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The deployed tick tank has been changed too. Here's the buildup anim I cooked up for it

The colors are bit off in the gif, SHP builder seems to do that when saving a sequence.

ChronoSeth: The simplicity was why I thought this tick tank looked better than the original. This one looks more... elegant, which suits Nod well imo. The side looks very plain in the SE facing, but in others it looks better. Might be too late to change it now anyway since I already made the buildup animation for the deployed tick tank #Cussing out

Here are some pics of the ticks and their deployed forms

Same pic as above, but with the tail lights still on. Does it look better with or without them? Currently I've removed the tail lights when it deploys.

That's alot of tick tanks. I made it burrow deeper into the ground than the original tick tank, it goes about 2/3 into the ground. The original was still a massive target even when it was burrowed.

Some undeployed ticks

I also recolored the Juggernaut to make it fit in better with the other GDI mechs

Size comparison of all GDI mechs

This pic might give better idea how large the resized Mammoth Mk.II is

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I see so many frogs in ice cubes...

SuperJoe
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Changed the deployed tick tank a bit. It's a little more sturdier now and the turret doesn't rise all that high.

This thread is starting to get bit heavy with all the pictures #Good Gift

SuperJoe
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

freedom fighter wrote:
I see so many frogs in ice cubes...

Imageshack not working? Weird, the images show up correctly for me.

KionZ
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

register an account at imageshack? works for me...

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

best tick tank deploy, fits the one shown in the official poster, thats how its supposed to be

Hydraw Art on Facebook

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Works fine for me too.

BTW you could use thumbnails to save on page loading times.

Fine work none-the-less, an interesting old school TS mod. The Tick Tank turret looks a little too low though. Yo.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon