Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:04 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Bu7loos Voxeling Shake.
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 25 [1220 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ..., 23, 24, 25 Next
iamn00b
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hell is naar, jahanm is lowest level of hell, but meh.. that awesome voxel beat that! :p

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:29 am    Post subject: Allied Voxels Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:56 pm; edited 5 times in total

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just realized your voxels are a bit too wide.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wich ones ? Some how i have i problem with Size and Scaling So i use HVA Voxel Bounds.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They don't look too wide for me.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Scrab's shadow is drawn according to one of its feet sections; it should be the body.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Chaos Legion Voxel #3 + Terror Legion Voxels Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Note: Scrabs Walker Shadow will be Fixed later

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Katyusha for example looks a bit too wide. Don't know, maybe it's me.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:55 pm; edited 3 times in total

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That voxel is sexy, and looks a lot like MO's Thor Gunship. Nonetheless, I like it and would love to use it in my mod. :p

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thor is fatter.

This one screams "orca" in my mind. But it doesn't make it bad. It's actually really good.

Only thing I might be noticing is the a wee bit too light normals. Maybe darken them a bit? Or is this the automatic voxel normalizer?

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nah it's me a made it lighter.

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Deformat: I like how this stands out as a completely different style from the Thor, yet has a same structure. I also like the similarities to the 'Orca' design concept and it links the Allies and GDI if you believe the storylines are linked together.

@Bu7loos: Any idea when a release will be in store for some of these goodies? Especially the delicious Yuri stuff. Smile

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I will some of them but this gunship will be only in Apollo's and my mod so , ill think to make a diffrent desgine for the commnuity. And for yuri he have to wait a bit ill finish the REworked desgines and Release them later on including drones, staker ect... but the new i made wont be Released made for my mod.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wat. You managed to misspell it, thrice. It's "Hammerhead". Razz Yup, it looks like the Orca from TW, but I like it.

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I'm ready to get a hand on your mod for I imagine with Apollo's help it's going to be one hell of a visual overload.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well we keep it simple , He dose the talking and I do the walking Wink , Speaking of walking The Captine Davien Thul Told me that Commander M7 is very Honrable Wink.......

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Indeed, and your donations for my war efforts are greatly appreciated.

What do you have for us next? I'm ready to see your next voxel. :p

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Orac
President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Unexpectedly good looking, but the body looks too wide and the feet look too far apart.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"Even in death I still surf!"
Wait, not surf, serve #Tongue

Hogo
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ME LIKE!

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

looks alright, though I think it's a tad to wide.

The enemy shall be injected with toxic poison - Venom

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now the Soviets have two SPESS MEHREN vehicles (first one was azri's Borillo). Plannin' on makin' some others? Razz

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh yes i will some succesors to Azri's voxels Wink.

KanoYugoro
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like those blue robots from Megaman X 1 to me. Still, great voxels!

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"Hey, check out our new TOW missile." Very Happy

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It looks nice. I wonder how many M1A2 Abrams-based voxels we have around now. #Tongue

Orac
President

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dozens, if not hundreds.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah alot of them but this one is for my mod , seeing that the community have alot of them like you said , this will replace Azri's abrams and will rename abrams to panther any ways nothing special just anthor one but i made so it can be unique to my mode nothing more.

Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I love you.

There's something about the Bradley, but I can't put my finger on it...

Untrue
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll be expecting an release soon. Very Happy

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I gotta say, you have one keen eye for voxelling. And you're able to match Azri's style pretty closely too. I'll also be making a variant of the Light Tank Azri made with some of the things I see in your Bradley.

Awesome stuff, I must say.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Scorched Earth: what is the problem too small or the small window at the sides ........ ?

@Untre:These ones are not for Release as i am intending to make other diffrent voxel for the community.

@M7:Some how i am close to Azri but he have a diffrent imagenation than i do i can expect alot of things from him in my own openion.

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bradley's nice but I dislike the patterns on the sides in Abrams.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:00 pm; edited 4 times in total

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, better than the previous one.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Orac
President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's a really nice rework of the MCV

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks Very Happy

Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Keep the old Abrams and the new one. I liked the old one. I believe your intent was to have it appear to have reactive armor?

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes that's it was a reactive armor but i replaced it so te lod one is gone oh right i have more turret's i'll post them

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For some reason the MCV doesn't look that different to me. Maybe I haven't stared at the ugly stock RA2 voxels enough.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Star at it and then see the diffrence Wink

azri_apoc
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nice voxel there, IMO your 'abrams' doesn't look like it supposed to, it more reminds me of the British Challenger instead, maybe because the chassis & turret seem like a bit fatter, Abrams design was slightly flat on the chassis so aswell with the turret, and the rest it's good...

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

iamn00b
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

not a big fans of reworked turret, and hate the red in patriot IMO. And hell yeah for distruptor!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 25 [1220 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ..., 23, 24, 25 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon