Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:15 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Happy birthday to Project Perfect Mod!
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [32 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:07 am    Post subject:  Happy birthday to Project Perfect Mod!
Subject description: September 30th was its 11th anniversary.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Today (September 30th, 2011), our modest modding community Project Perfect Mod is becoming 11 years old. This place started as an attempt to make a modification for Tiberian Sun 'with everyone's ideas', however, it became everything else, except that. PPM: Final Dawn, our original mod, has switched to the Tiberium Wars engine, although it can move Kane's Wrath, depending on how WrathEd progresses. Most of its development in the latest years were focused on creating tools that will make our ambition possible. Since I cannot create 3D models on my own, I'm building a public tool that will do that for me. But that demands a lot of effort. I've finished my graduation and I've done half of my masters and I still need to do a lot of effort to make VXLSE III exports good 3D models.

Anyway, I had a couple of plans for the PPM's birthday. I managed to finish the main one, although the others will have to wait a bit, because of my real life (university and Rock in Rio).

So, if you look at the navigation menu in the right side of the site, you'll see a feature called News Tracker. You can use it to track the latest news from our hosted mods, choosing the topic that matters for you. It starts with All News, Tiberian Sun, Red Alert 2, Generals and Tiberium Wars. But we'll expand it to other games soon, not necessarily from the Command & Conquer franchise. These news are updated every 3 hours and they track our forum activity independently from my news posts. So, even if I stop posting news, you'll still be able to find out the latest news on our mods by checking the tracker. Of course there are a couple of things to fix, starting by the fact that it only loads the news after everything else in the site loads.... and some mod leaders seems to post their updates as replies to existing posts, which our tracker is not catching yet.

Regarding the other features, they are mostly the RSS feeds to follow our hosted mods, winner of the 10th anniversary contest and few other things that will, once again, have to wait a bit until I get some free time (if everything goes right, it should be happening by thursday or friday).

Key Words: #ProjectPerfectMod #Birthday #PPMForums #News 

Last edited by Banshee on Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:07 am; edited 2 times in total

AlexB
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy Birthday, PPM!

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy anniversary. *presents a toast*

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

#Birthday PPM!!!

Very Happy

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy birthday PPM. Nice to see that some things hold on for this long.

Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

gufu wrote:
Happy birthday PPM. Nice to see that some things hold on for this long.

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy Birthday, PPM!

SuperJoe
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I only joined PPM few years ago. To think it has been here since 2000 is pretty amazing. That's like before internet became Internet.

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We still have the next 11 years to look forward to, of course!

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy Birthday PPM!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
hotrods20
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

YAY! Very Happy Very Happy Approved
Crowded

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh nice! Happy birthday PPM!! Very Happy

iamn00b
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy B'day PPM!!

SuperJoe wrote:
I only joined PPM few years ago. To think it has been here since 2000 is pretty amazing. That's like before internet became Internet.

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

11 years and still going strong

The enemy shall be injected with toxic poison - Venom

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy Birthday to both PPM and m666/m7, who happens to be born on this day as well #Tongue

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

#Bday #Popcornsmile #Birthday #All_Coholic #2gunfire

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy birthday!

PPM Halloween Season 2021

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Dutchy: Well, PPM's birthday is the 30th and I was born on the 1st of October. Thanks, though. I appreciate that. Very Happy

@PPM: Happy birthday!

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy birthday PPM!

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy birth day ppm 

TiberFCSL
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks PPM for all you modding support, now I can enjoy so much modding TS and playing great mods from here... so, a deserved HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Clazzy wrote:
We still have the next 11 years to look forward to, of course!

Do I have to?

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

m7 wrote:
@Dutchy: Well, PPM's birthday is the 30th and I was born on the 1st of October. Thanks, though. I appreciate that. Very Happy

@PPM: Happy birthday!

Damn you timezones #Tongue I though Banshee meant the first of October #Tongue

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy Birth day PPM. =D (kinda late, but better than never)

The-Light
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Checking ppm daily and still missing this, anyway congrats ppm.

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy birthday PPM, saw it earlier but was too lazy to reply Very Happy

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy Birthday PPM!!!

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy Birthday PPM. VXL--> 3DS convertor? it very interesting. Smile

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes and it generates textures as well. So far it exports .obj files only (and .dds, .jpg, .bmp or .tga textures). You can always try the latest version HERE.

INDIO
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

happy birthday guys, dont ever stop moding this awsome games.

Rico
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy birthday PPM Very Happy

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just wanted to pop in and say - Happy Birthday PPM! You are the strongest survivor of the C&C mania! May you live longer and prosper! Also, congratulations for the good work, Banshee!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [32 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!