Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Graphical Requests
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 6 of 8 [353 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was about to say, Google Images?

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:48 am    Post subject: textures Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27714

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Death Cultist
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110612085411/cnc/images/thumb/d/df/CNCTW_Nod_Commando_Cameo.png/120px-CNCTW_Nod_Commando_Cameo.png

I was hoping someone could put this into a tiberian sun cameo for me. Just the unit over green super weapon background would be seriously appreciated. I would do it myself but my computer has serious problems running SHP builder. I've reinstalled it but it keeps crashing when I try to load something. All I need is this on a TS cameo. Thanks again to anyone who does this.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:57 am    Post subject: Allied Tank Bunker (Graphical Request) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was wondering if someone could help me by making a Allied Version of the Tank Bunker. My mod has plans on giving each Side a Bunker & Tank Bunker. I was able to find some Allied & Yuri Bunkers & a Soviet Tank Bunker, So Now I'm only missing an Allied Version.

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I could have sworn I seen an Allied style Tank Bunker somewhere. But I dont remember where Confused

The enemy shall be injected with toxic poison - Venom

Edge
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think there was a copy paste allied bunker somewhere and I know there is one that MadHQ made for one of his mods.

If you don't mind crappy quality I have one that I made a long time ago. Wasn't completely finished either.

allied.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  25.71 KB
 Viewed:  22035 Time(s)

allied.png

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Meh, that'll do for now, I just need placeholders right now on the new stuff.

And basically all SHPs,Voxels,Cameos that is offered for download I can use correctly?

Edge
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here is the bunker in .shp format. The .png image has some remaps that were the wrong color that I fixed.

alliedB.shp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  alliedB.shp
 Filesize:  13.58 KB
 Downloaded:  331 Time(s)

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anybody wanna help me again by making this into a SHP?

Remaps = The Darkened Spots of the Holes

The Holes Glow when you build something.

It's a 3x3 Building similar to the ConYards...

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, sure, especially since you gave no information about what it is.

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:
Yeah, sure, especially since you gave no information about what it is.

It's a remapable rock, can't you see?

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

isn't atomic noodles doing the ants mod for RA2?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's a Big Rock Mound... It's supposed to be the "ConYard" for my Giant Ant Mod...

Should be probably similar to the color scheme of Soil Brown in Temperate Maps.

chrsy0579
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey I've got a .max file here, would anyone be willing to convert it to a .3ds file please? Very Happy Thanks

crystals.max
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  crystals.max
 Filesize:  779 KB
 Downloaded:  284 Time(s)

http://cncmasters.zxq.net/PhpBB/index.php

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

crystals.3DS
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  crystals.3DS
 Filesize:  229.48 KB
 Downloaded:  297 Time(s)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
chrsy0579
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks so much Smile

http://cncmasters.zxq.net/PhpBB/index.php

ViPr
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Deformat wrote:
You still have to edit the voxel by yourself to end up having decent results.

i would say that isn't necessarily true. i certainly hope that at least. i don't know what the problem is that is causing the weird colors or whatever. that should not be happening with my program.

Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can someone make me the ion cannon anim from c&c3? Would be highly appreciated. Very Happy

Durandal
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice necro, brah.

Starkku
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Durandal wrote:
Nice necro, brah.

For starters, the topic is pinned.

Krow wrote:
I'm not being a necro. I'm posting it in this thread because I didn't want to make a new topic for such a small request.

And that's what this topic is for. Above poster seems to have some difficulty grasping that, especially considering that the last post before yours was posted just a couple of months ago.

EDIT: On-topic: I am not sure if converting the actual IC FX from TW is possible. Someone with more insight on TW engine could probably tell better. However, I think it would depend on whether or not it's generated (partially or otherwise) by the engine or not. If yes, then it could be tad bit harder. Would not prevent someone from attempting to re-create it all by themselves, though. Unfortunately I don't think I can provide help on this matter.

Last edited by Starkku on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 6 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Twitter Channel URL
Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm not being a necro. I'm posting it in this thread because I didn't want to make a new topic for such a small request. And thanks Starkku for your help. Smile

raging-inferno-1986
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi, im working on converting the RA2 Spy Satellite Uplink into an Ion Cannon Uplink and am having trouble making a cameo for it. My best efforts look terrible. Also i don't like the red of the original cameo.

Could anyone please do me the favour of making one without any remap colour on it? {no need for the glass effect, text bar or text, I can do that fine, I just need the structure and background}.

Thank you.

Starkku
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

raging-inferno-1986 wrote:
Could anyone please do me the favour of making one without any remap colour on it? {no need for the glass effect, text bar or text, I can do that fine, I just need the structure and background}.

Here's a quick edit. Maybe it'll work.

asaticon.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  6.38 KB
 Viewed:  21133 Time(s)

asaticon.png

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Twitter Channel URL
raging-inferno-1986
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks good, thank you.

raging-inferno-1986
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi, does anyone have or can anybody make a version of the following cameo with no text, textbar or glass effect?

Thank you.

Edit: oops sorry should have edited my previous post.

ioncicon 0000.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.34 KB
 Viewed:  21038 Time(s)

ioncicon 0000.png

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What about mine? Can't anyone help? Sad

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I doubt it's even possible to extract & convert the original particle effect from C&C3. Thus someone would have to recreate it from scratch, which would take days or even weeks of hard work to do.

You're probably best off using some video capture software to record the anim ingame then cut it out one frame at a time. Doing it on any empty map with just pavement etc would give the best results.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm, I can't do that for now. I ain't got enough free time. But anyway, thanks Mig.

raging-inferno-1986
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

raging-inferno-1986
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry me again, does anybody have a version of Speeder's Gatling Gannon cameo without the text and textbar?

Thanks.

ggunicon.png
 Description:
Speeder's Gatling Cannon Cameo
 Filesize:  2.75 KB
 Viewed:  20859 Time(s)

ggunicon.png

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Time for some Lead Stitching! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There...

ggunicon.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  9.9 KB
 Viewed:  20857 Time(s)

ggunicon.png

raging-inferno-1986
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks Atomic_noodles.

Stealth Killer
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Death Cultist wrote:
I was hoping someone could put this into a tiberian sun cameo for me.

Here you go

nodcomnd.png
 Description:
Super Weapon Preview
 Filesize:  3.55 KB
 Viewed:  20555 Time(s)

nodcomnd.png

Nod Commando.png
 Description:
Preview infantry cameo
 Filesize:  7.46 KB
 Viewed:  20558 Time(s)

Nod Commando.png

nodcomnsicon.shp
 Description:
Supper weapon shp

Download
 Filename:  nodcomnsicon.shp
 Filesize:  3.03 KB
 Downloaded:  243 Time(s)

ncomndicon.shp
 Description:
Infantry Cameo shp

Download
 Filename:  ncomndicon.shp
 Filesize:  3.03 KB
 Downloaded:  254 Time(s)

¥R_M0dd€r
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was searching on google for some cameos but couldn't find anything I like.
Looking for upgrade cameos for:
Firepower, speed, and cheap(by that, I mean inexpensive light armored stuff).

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, they're, um, crates, in C&C games.

For which games are those? If it's for TS, I guess it's not hard to put the crate pickup animations on one of the TS cameo backgrounds.

raging-inferno-1986
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Two Cameos Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can somebody post a 32 Frame Gif Sequence of the CAHEAD & CAHEADDM Voxels rendered in Game Perspective. I'd do it myself but my gifs turn out with the wrong colors.

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does anyone have RA2 infantry with TS-like "die on the spot, no crazy death rolls allowed"?

I know Dutchie has made some bloody RA2 infantry, but I wanna know if someone editted out the silly death roll, before I do it myself.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Doubt it. I guess you're on your own for that one #Tongue

Astral
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've seen very good edit of pre-release Soviet Battle Lab one day. I tried to search it again, but I didn't found it.
Maybe someone remembers where is it, I need this SHP.
If I'm correct, the lab has green glass (or smth), not blue.

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Voxel request Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm too busy with coding right now. Can anyone make this into a voxel (for my mod)? Its supposed to be a replacement for the Allied Nighthawk:

Its the Gadfly from EndWar btw. Sorry, couldn't find a bigger picture.

Last edited by freedom fighter on Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its just a Transport Helicopter right?

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yup

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is there a V4 voxel from RA3 imitation?

Or can someone make one?

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can anyone please make this as SHP? I'm using this as commando infantry.

Commando.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  260.47 KB
 Viewed:  17745 Time(s)

Commando.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 6 of 8 [353 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon