Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:23 am
All times are UTC + 0
2 never seen RA2 & GENERALS concept arts
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [29 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject:  2 never seen RA2 & GENERALS concept arts Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A french webmaster asked me to give him some question for TJFrame, i asked if he could give to the community some never seen pict to help the modding part of the community

enjoy

TJ Frame wrote:
I've included a sketch of an unused Russian “superblimp” unit I did for the Yuri's Revenge expansion pack and a sketch of some anti-aircraft towers for the “African Warlords” side that was never used in the “Generals” game.

check TJ FRAME website

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dude! Yes! Very Happy Cool

Thank you for sharing this with us, MaXiM! Very Happy

What does the first paragraph of the article say? (It wasn't translated into English.)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is my French at its best:

TJ Frame is a principle artist who worked on Red Alert 2, Yuri's Revenge and Generals. And if that was not enough to show his talent, he has been working, for 10 months, on Start Wars: Episode 3.
Here is an interview the gentleman allowed us. You will find answers to many new questions, and two concepts offered exlusively by TJ Frame to Time of War.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, very good traduction clazzy Smile

and i just want to add, that this interview is not the last, so stay tuned because we will interview other person who worked on cnc.

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Phil Robb, the other concept artist?

NW4ever
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice Kirov thingy. It wanted to be a Carrier with interceptor thingy... right?

Furax
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi,

I'me the webmaster of the french website with the TJ Frame interview.

As said MaXiM, others will arrive during this week. Smile

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good job, Furax Smile. Very nice interview and I like that "Kirov".

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Furax
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks, and if you have some questions to ask to an artist, tell it. Smile

It's too late for Phil Robb... Wink

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks, Clazzy! Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I never knew I could actually translate much French. It surprised me, to be honest. I'd like to see someone making that new Kirov, and what are those things beside it? Something to show how big it is?

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Those are the Wasp helicopters. If you look at the top of the blimp. near the back, you will see one on a pad. IIRC there is a larger concept art for those helicopters here.

It looks to me that this is a blimp helicopter carrier with some kind of cannon on the front.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kravvitz wrote:
It looks to me that this is a blimp helicopter carrier with some kind of cannon on the front.

Mhh it's a machine gun and two missile launcher on each side

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is it possible to make a jumpjet unit spawn units? If it can, then we can make this thing shot infantry with the machine gun and attack buildings and vehicles with the wasps. It'll need a lot of voxel work, though. It has a turret, a WO and it has spinning rotors.

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Spawning works, but I don't know if there is a way to make the spawns look like they are comming from the top instead of just above ground level.

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does the FLH affect it?

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't know. I never got around to testing that.

Furax
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sad damn confidentiality agreements, at least he gave us an interview

Furax
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, you got through those interviews quickly.
Also, I love your avatar Smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

other graphist will be interviewed soon

at least, they answer Very Happy

bullethead
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ummm...I cant see the concept art everyone is talking bout Confused

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

click on "enjoy" in MaXiM's first post.

Furax
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For the moment, I wait for answers of

- Fil Robb
- Jing Jia
- Gary Freeman

"Also, I love your avatar" -> Thanks Very Happy

bullethead
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kravvitz wrote:
click on "enjoy" in MaXiM's first post.
I know that. Ive gone to the article read it all the way. but I dont see any concepts on that page. Are you guys talking bout the concepts at TJ Frames website? if so then ok, I know what everyone is talking bout then

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The images are just above the english translation of the interview, if you can't see them then it may be an issue with your browser.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Furax
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've got some server problems since 2 weeks now, so if you d'int see the concept arts, use "F5" to refresh and it would be ok.

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

man i would love to do that super kirov thing

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [29 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon