Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:37 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Short stories
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
My Big Boss
Medic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:23 pm    Post subject:  Short stories
Subject description: In the making...
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm currently writing one short story for Yuri's revenge and one for Tiberian Sun.

Yuri's World - Dimitri's logs
this one follows a overseer of a slave miner and how the world changes around him, this is set as if yuri did win.

Nico's Diary - Survivor of a Tiberian flood
This is about a little boy and his sister, running away from the GDI cleaning crew and other dangers in the wastes.

Both stories are written like a diary or a log, mainly, cuz i think it's easy...
just wanted to put this out there...
that was all.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

can't wait to see them!

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

My Big Boss
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:
can't wait to see them!

Here's a little cut out of the two..
remember that it's work in progress and that it will be changed in someway, spelling is not priorities much in this early stage.

For setting the mood, i recommend listening to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XZkLmomNgA whilst reading..

Dimitri's logs: (First page)
Day 87
23 Hours since last

The slaves are still working tirelessly, comrade Shjesky made them even put on a smile just for today, if you're still wondering about my free will, it's true. He must have gotten bored of hearing the same voices and thoughts all the time.
I'm starting to worry if it even matters to explain my freewill.
I wish for the comrade to know how i feel about the slaves’ behavior. They have been behaving oddly, they usually never fall or accidently die, but this week i (personally) have lost 20 slaves and 500 in total over the whole battalion, i wonder if the MH is causing it.
Today i saw the statue move again, i hope my performance is in top, i have had issues with my health for a long time now, i hope Klaus will help me, he is the only one that knows how much i hate doctor, even if it's only a matter of nerve healing, it tickles a lot, although it help more then chemo ever could.
The city of Desmiah, is finish in 2 weeks, it's the fastest build in human history, maybe Yuri himself will be here to the great opening.
I hope he will, i just want to shake the hand of the most influential person on this earth, i have a idea to ask him about, i believe he will agree with me...
I hope he will..

Nico's Diary:(for this i hope i plan to make somekind of scarpy illustration, like if it was written on old paper, with little drawings on the paper)

Jumping into the story..(won't tell you much tho =/)
24th march:
I didn’t see the sun going down yesterday, so I jumped on Kat’s back again, she didn’t say a thing, must be scared. The hole has collapsed and we are stuck in here.
Kat began to cry again, when suddenly she got all quite, they were screaming outside, the machines were screaming..
I sat in the darkest corner with Kat and prayed for a miracle, we didn’t know who to pray to, so we prayed to you Teddy, you must still be alive somewhere.
I hope we won’t die inhere, we don’t have anymore rats to eat.

Jumping further into the story:
4th April:
The storm is coming, we’ll have to move on.
Katy found a pup, she says that she will train it to gather food for us..
I think it’s more food for us now then later.
I won’t be bad to Katy, I promise, mom and dad.

Well it's a candlelight infront of the sun, so it won't tell you much, other then the style i'm going for..

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon