Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:56 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Medalmonkeys [RA2/YR] SHP Downloads!
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [81 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject:  Medalmonkeys [RA2/YR] SHP Downloads!
Subject description: All my downloads in one spot! :)
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

panhandshee.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  56.02 KB
 Viewed:  20250 Time(s)

panhandshee.png

Last edited by Medalmonkey on Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:44 pm; edited 87 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
TiberFCSL
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What can I say, cyborgs and obelisks are Nod's, not Soviet's. So, I think you should make them TS-sized as they won't probably be used in a RA2/YR mod.
About the SHPs themselves, I like them, good work! And I wanna see more Smile

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, Medalmonkey lives! Glad to see you back. Smile

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@ TiberFCSL you know units can be edited right or you make a semi-tc/TC mod?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cyborg Gunner, awesome!

Orac
President

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TiberFCSL wrote:
What can I say, cyborgs and obelisks are Nod's, not Soviet's. So, I think you should make them TS-sized as they won't probably be used in a RA2/YR mod.

The Syrian side in my mod uses cyborg infantry. Hell yes, neat SHPs.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This thread is officially amazing.

Steam

Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by Medalmonkey on Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:44 pm; edited 4 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
carnage_xploade
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: nice Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice work man, the shp looks awesome. Approved Approved

DaRTzO
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Are you the dude from Deviant art? :O

Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by Medalmonkey on Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh look the boris with a baret look like morales from MO #Tongue ,awesome shp work mate Very Happy

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice.

Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by Medalmonkey on Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's just a recolored Boris.... so Bu7loos is wrong. Your WIP SHP looks more Morales than that thing used. #Tongue

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

True, I'd really like to use that Boris edit for Morales. Smile The edit I use still has a long coat which doesn't really fit.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yup, awesome.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by Medalmonkey on Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awesomeness.

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very nice!

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sir, you are a saint.

Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am planning a ra2 yr mod after i finished my ts mod. i downloaded your units and since i find them to be of exceptionally good quality and like them a lot they will most likely be used.
thanks

Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by Medalmonkey on Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sir Shockwave
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Medalmonkey wrote:
Honestly, who has used my units in game? I would love to see screenshots (even if you just PM to me)

I have no screenshots, but I have plans for the "Soviet Cyborg". I *might* find a use for the "Obelisk Trooper", though not quite what you intended them as for sure.

Starkku
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I might find some use for Storm Trooper & Obelisk Trooper. I reckon Obelisk would look better if the helmet was gray/black like the body. Maybe that's just my personal opinion, though.

Either way, superb work. These are some of the best C&P infantry SHP's ever created at any rate.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Twitter Channel URL
Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sir Shockwave
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Medalmonkey wrote:
Sir Shockwave wrote:
I have no screenshots, but I have plans for the "Soviet Cyborg". I *might* find a use for the "Obelisk Trooper", though not quite what you intended them as for sure.

I don't really mind, as long as you credit me for the artwork, you can do whatever you want with him Wink

If people bothered to read the updates for RO, I do add a little "Voxol/SHP" tag at the bottom that says what the Voxol/SHP is and where I found it.

Vladimir
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I love the ideas and the obelisk trooper looks crisp as hell.

Well done.

Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by Medalmonkey on Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You get my spotlight vote. Smile
anyone else?

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Sir Shockwave
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
You get my spotlight vote. Smile
anyone else?

I'm surprised people aren't demanding it already TBH.

Still, this looks like Spotlightable content.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Spotlight.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Spotlighted.

Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by Medalmonkey on Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good to hear Very Happy,Btw do you use MegaMan X's Explsion anims in death seqaunce because it has a lot incommon with that game..

devil614
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TiberFCSL wrote:
About the SHPs themselves, I like them, good work! And I wanna see more Smile

For those of us who use Ares to make new sides... Well, I haven't got that far yet #Tongue So Yuri has all the Obelisk stuff until I unlazify myself further!

Keep 'em comin', Medal!

chilvence
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh my god, can I please have the monkey sprite Smile ? I have been making my own personal mod to pad out the yuri side a bit, and monkeys were obviously the first thing I added. Evidence :

pape.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.84 KB
 Viewed:  87204 Time(s)

pape.jpg

Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by Medalmonkey on Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

ra2diy
Medic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Soviet union airport and Soviet barracks where download

ra2diy
Medic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

是新的苏联机场和苏联兵营,很精致的SHP

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

By "Current Projects" I assume he means that they aren't finished. In which case, they aren't available.

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can we take the barrack and airpad to finish them ourselves for the mods? (or course giving credit)

Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

Also Known As: ZivDero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Will you release those awesome barracks and helipad(airpad)?

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by Medalmonkey on Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

xaos
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:26 am    Post subject: . Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i'd really love to see that airpad as a public shp download. it looks beautiful, i'm speechless.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can get everything except damage frames from that gif.

xaos
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

maybe you're right, but i don't know how; quite a noob in shp making here. would you be so kind and tell me how this can be done using free tools (no photoshop here, only gimp)? i'm willing to learn!

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1. extract the frames into single PNG images
2. separate the shadow from the images and save them as PNG too (gif has none, so you'd have to draw this yourself)
3. use SHP Builder to import the PNGs (make sure you use the right palette when importing)
for import the files need to be named like this
airp 0000.png    ;normal image
airp 0001.png    ;damaged image (you have to draw this yourself)
airp 0002.png    ;damaged image
airp 0003.png    ;shadow for normal image
airp 0004.png    ;shadow for damage
airp 0005.png    ;shadow for damage
then SHP Builder recognizes the sequence and will import the 6 frames into a single SHP

after that you do the same for the animations and buildup, though then, the number of frames can be higher. Buildup is best to have 50 frames in total only (25 image frames + 25 shadow frames), though no problem as this simple buildup has less than this limit.

The best way you learn is also by looking on original SHPs and see how they work. Then simply adapt and apply to this new building.
Also take look in the newbie guide in modding.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon