Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:05 am
All times are UTC + 0
RA1.5 wants YOU!
Moderators: EVA-251, Volgin
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject:  RA1.5 wants YOU!
Subject description: Recruiting Thread
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Currently, positions available include:

2D Artist
1.5 is in need of people who can design large 2D graphics, like GUIs, logos and faction emblems.

3D Artist
The reality in RA1.5 is that while I can handle most cameo and voxel design, I can't 3d model. Without a 3D Artist, 1.5 will be like Star Strike- voxels and cameos finished but RA2 buildings.

AI Coder
Let's face it, a spammy AI is boring.

Alpha Tester
I consider this different from a "beta tester" and expect more commitment from people who volunteer for this position. Alpha-testers need to be able to understand that at this point, we want to solidify the gameplay model and aren't focusing on things like placeholders and missing assets.

Map Designer
If you have a knack for making TS/YR maps, we are looking to include a set of 1.5 specific maps in the initial release.

Terrain Artist
Like with 3d-modelling, it's one of those areas I have little talent in. I'm also willing to take consultation on making my own terrain as I HAVE tried and had moderate success.

Voice-Over Artist
I'm not sure how this would be managed at first. Given there is now a distinction between "Allied" and "American", reusing old RA voice-overs won't cut it anymore.

Currently filled positions are:
Project Managers: EVA-251, Volgin
Website Manager: EVA-251
Balance:: EVA-251
Writers: Volgin, EVA-251
Voxel Artist: EVA-251 (ground, naval), Yurisarmy (air)
Cameo Artist: EVA-251

If you're interested in any of these positions, send me a PM.

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can alpha test, you guys know I've always been willing to help with the balance situation in RA 1.5. I may also be able to help you knock out something like getting RA Paradox Device buildings ingame or something.

iamn00b
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

2D Artist, if you can't find better than me

Yurisarmy
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Your aircraft voxeller is back! Very Happy

Now on ModDB!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
raminator
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you can use RAlike Buildings temporarily or you could use RAPD ones...

just a simple logo by bricks @ raminator, on Flickr

Vladimir
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can help with voice over and possibly mapping.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon