Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:40 am
All times are UTC + 0
Ideas
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [34 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
St0rm
Laser Commando

Location: eating cheese sticks at my new laptop, getting constipated

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject:  Ideas
Subject description: Couldn't find suggestion thread
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Few things (I'm back, woo! also, I am in Tiberium Wars phase now), I was thinking, if you haven't already, is there any way to make a "sprint" option on infantry? I hate it when I'm moving in my tanks and they arrive at the enemy base before my human base defense distractions and get blasted to bits while my stupid disciples are running through the enemy Tiberium field getting run over by their abnormally slow, twitching harvester. The infantry would have stamina, cause Nod and GDI military didn't teach them endurance #Tongue or they could just move as fast as tanks, but that is not logical (tanks would have to go slower). I also wish for planes to have less health, reason being, if you've ever played TS (back in the olden golden days) u know that whoever builds up their airforce first pretty much wins the entire game, unless the Air force commander is fighting a turtle with 50 useless sams and 20 obelisks and for some reason u can't find out where the hell their putting their power plants, and while your looking for the power plants, your stupid infantry don't feel like getting out of the way while the twitching enemy harvester is still running them over, seriously, what type of infantry stands exposed in a Tiberium field right in front of an enemy vehicle that's about to run over it without moving out of the way? I'm getting off topic, these are just ideas, feel free to dismiss them.[/youtube]

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Impossible in TS. Remember it's an 10/11 year old engine #Tongue

St0rm
Laser Commando

Location: eating cheese sticks at my new laptop, getting constipated

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

all of it is impossible? (there were a few hidden ideas - make tanks slower, decrease airplane health, make infantry run from vehicles)

Starkiller
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Making infantry run from vehicles is already done , isn't it ? I think it happens when he becomes veteran .

lucky141187
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey i'm new here where i can download the mod?
about the idea... i really love the demolition truck
i think i would like a real hero of Nod or GDI where it only can be once built and the cost is very high but the HP is though and hardly to die. of course the hero should have a different skill from other unit

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Welcome to PPM and the TI forums! Smile

Twisted Insurrection is a work in progress mod and therefore isn't released yet I'm afraid, but I'll be releasing it some time this year.
We already have Hero units for both sides, both Vehicle and Infantry (Railgun Commando, Mammoth Mark II for GDI. Infector, Cyborg Commando and Banshee Bombers for Nod).

lucky141187
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro wrote:
Welcome to PPM and the TI forums! Smile

Twisted Insurrection is a work in progress mod and therefore isn't released yet I'm afraid, but I'll be releasing it some time this year.
We already have Hero units for both sides, both Vehicle and Infantry (Railgun Commando, Mammoth Mark II for GDI. Infector, Cyborg Commando and Banshee Bombers for Nod).

oh wow dude there is already hero ^_^
~ so how about this.... i think it nice to see some a giant robot like nemesis prototype in nemesis project and ultima in ultima mod. so i think it will be good if it can fly like jump jet infantry skill... i got the idea from watching iron man hahaha. well if you didn't like a giant robot like that at least maybe you can make ghoststalker fly hahaha.
~ i'm sorry for my english i'm Indonesian
~ by the way i got problem when control my group unit. cause when they see enemies they just run to the destination point, they don't care any bullet or missile in front of his eyes. if you play warcraft you can just make attacking destination point, so then the unit will run to the destination point but they will attack any other enemies in sight through the way. i think the "guard" command has already be like that but it have to started mannualy when enemy nearby.
~ there's another interesting thing when i played ultima Mod, GDI have a unit with the name Demolition Ion Truck and the demolition truck. i know maybe it's just too much and very dangerous for NOD but compares to subteranean APC and stealth generator it will balancing the game. as you have know already subteranean APC can bring an engineer through the base and searching for cons.yard,barrack,and war factory after it selled i think the game just endded hahaha shit. oh yeah about this one maybe you can put some rules about this one because when there's a remaining unit on the map it take some time to search that unit. i think the computer player should sell all his remaining building and order all of unit attacking our base. that mean all of them fight for one last breath!!! because they will not possible to make a new unit.
~ there's some interesting thing in C&C for me and i hope it never be forgoten for the future mod and i hope Your MOD will be masterpiece mod that include several of these interesting feature:
1. Drop POD... i got shocked for the first time i played firestorm ultima mod when i see plenty soldier come down from the sky.
2. Demolition Ion Truck... Demolish is simply fun and interesting since Nod can stealth and can be anywhere, this unit will be needed to destroy them. it will be interesting for people who get stressed for always being attacked by stealth Nod Artillery.
3. Giant Robotic Project..... Like Nemesis and Ultima well i think it have to be the first factor that make a player who first made it destroy enemy base
4. Matter Anti Matter.... hahaha i like this power generator. it heavily turn the power on but the most feared thing to built at your base. well if you see ultima mod already this building explode like crazy with ion blast when it destroyed. when i played it multiplayerly i have to made pavement and a very thick wall to defend it and off course i build it far from the heart base. and everytime i play i always make fog of war rule.
5. Crawling Cyborg... dude it gross when a half body of cyborg still a life hahaha i think if you can make a huge robot project still a life when they only have half reaminging of his body you'll make a fearsome giant robot project.
6. Subteranean Unit.... in command and conquer the first problem was just between your bullet and enemy base hahah...so if you can make your unit ambushing enemy base it will make more variety of strategy at the battlefield. with engineer in it the subteranean unit will be deadly weapon.
7. Infantry Hero Unit.... Everyone like a hero, he's simply an example to follow. not everyone can be a hero so then it have to be can only built once. this unit can only be built just one, but i like it to be built once in game. this is just my idea.... how about just to make it once in a game he only arrive with construction yard vehicle from the startting game. when he dies he won't be able to be built again. so this man will be your honor when playing game. some rule maybe can be added so when it unit dies the owning player will lose, or maybe it just has really a special and deadly abillity from the other unit. or maybe you can make this unit has abillity like demolition ion truck so when you know you will not win the game you can bring him to the enemy base and exploding himself with the hatred inside your heart hahaha. in the end the game will be draw. damn i think i'm crazy i think this unit should can be stealthed. How About to make this unit and you name it kane ^_^
8. Medic...... well i like this unit too. however this unit run arround at the battlefield through the chaos just for caring other people. i think he was the real hero hahaha. so how about give this ability to ghoststalker or umagon.
9. Civillian and technician.... all other unit must be existed like civillian, tiberian fiend, technician, mutant, visceroid and somekind like virus that seems like an octopus (i didn't know). with them existed the unit variety will be rich. some of them can be important for mission or maybe just not important. how about this..... in several RTS game we know already that building will just work when they have already some worker in it. so maybe you can make the building is turned off before you put some technician inside to the building. or maybe just like in campaign mode i find it cute when i see several civilian work together doing some packing a crate to the truck.
10. Clever AI...... when sometime i haven't a friend to invite to play i need AI computer player. i think all C&C player think the same way too. when i play the nemesis project mod the AI seems alot better coz they will send a large amount of unit rather than one or two unit. well when i see it for the first time i got shocked and i lose. hhahahahha.... but i think the harder AI is important for skirmish battle. it take sometime to me to make a new strategy to defense. because those jerk attack my harvester too shit well it just burn my revenge to them haha. well if you want your mod to be number one i think the AI is the key to keep other people interested in your MoD... if you know the custom map DotA from Warcraft 3 the AI is just getting better though it still got to gold and experience bonus added to them.
~ there's maybe several interesting thing that i haven't named it yet and maybe there's several interesting thing that i don't even know. then it will be the idea to create for the masterpiece mod.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, that is a wall of text #Tongue As I'm the TI AI dude, I can only answer your last question: the AI will be more challenging then the normal TS one Wink

lucky141187
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dutchygamer wrote:
Wow, that is a wall of text #Tongue As I'm the TI AI dude, I can only answer your last question: the AI will be more challenging then the normal TS one Wink

whoa TI AI
well i think i have an idea for AI, i hope you can make it:
1. Construction Yard .... i think the computer player should build their own base when their building destroyed. it's neccesary because the main important building is only 2 that is as you know already cons.yard and war factory.... if you made a mod for a unit that can make a construction yard like technician maybe then the important building will be 3 with the barrack among them. and the second thing is the enemy computer should make another base with far from their first base.... when i playing Nod multiplayer with my friend i always make another base that has stealth generator and tiberium refinery with it. hahha the purpose is just to make another chance after the first is ruined. and of course with multiple tiberium reffinery it will make money more faster.
2. Harvester in Danger.... i think several mod has already did it. the computer attacking our harvester while we busy building our base.
3. Fog of War.... at this mode i want the computer can't see my base... can you do it?
4. Civillian,visceroid,technician Mod... if there is a unit like this that you can build.... i think it best if it cannot be controlled but moving automaticly in the map. like maybe if you build mod for Demollition Visceroid Truck hahahha i want them moving to attack enemy only but not my base. but if you think destroying our own base is a good idea well i agree haha. then maybe if the civvilian can be built i want them have an interraction with another unit like maybe chating or a thing, ithink that's cool. or maybe it just make an annoying noise like if there is an enemy or there's explosion they will scream.hahha... or maybe they will run to enemy base alltogether with revenge. haha
5. Minimalize unit order..... sometime i think it would be best if i only build the unit or building then they moving by themselves i mean they moving automaticaly. for the example maybe the medic is uncontrollable just move to avoid an anemy and accompany other infantry unit to take care of him. or maybe a group of soldier will flee from battle and return to the base when there's only several of them is left or they have a crittical health, then they will automatically take guard possition in our base. as we know in c&c firestorm we want to make so many unit as possible to destory enemy base so i think it will make a player easier control that bunch of soldier...
well i think there is still much that we can make for the AI i hope you have the better idea for TI mod ^_^

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lucky141187 wrote:
Dutchygamer wrote:

whoa TI AI
well i think i have an idea for AI, i hope you can make it:
1. Construction Yard .... i think the computer player should build their own base when their building destroyed. it's neccesary because the main important building is only 2 that is as you know already cons.yard and war factory.... if you made a mod for a unit that can make a construction yard like technician maybe then the important building will be 3 with the barrack among them. and the second thing is the enemy computer should make another base with far from their first base.... when i playing Nod multiplayer with my friend i always make another base that has stealth generator and tiberium refinery with it. hahha the purpose is just to make another chance after the first is ruined. and of course with multiple tiberium reffinery it will make money more faster.
2. Harvester in Danger.... i think several mod has already did it. the computer attacking our harvester while we busy building our base.
3. Fog of War.... at this mode i want the computer can't see my base... can you do it?
4. Civillian,visceroid,technician Mod... if there is a unit like this that you can build.... i think it best if it cannot be controlled but moving automaticly in the map. like maybe if you build mod for Demollition Visceroid Truck hahahha i want them moving to attack enemy only but not my base. but if you think destroying our own base is a good idea well i agree haha. then maybe if the civvilian can be built i want them have an interraction with another unit like maybe chating or a thing, ithink that's cool. or maybe it just make an annoying noise like if there is an enemy or there's explosion they will scream.hahha... or maybe they will run to enemy base alltogether with revenge. haha
5. Minimalize unit order..... sometime i think it would be best if i only build the unit or building then they moving by themselves i mean they moving automaticaly. for the example maybe the medic is uncontrollable just move to avoid an anemy and accompany other infantry unit to take care of him. or maybe a group of soldier will flee from battle and return to the base when there's only several of them is left or they have a crittical health, then they will automatically take guard possition in our base. as we know in c&c firestorm we want to make so many unit as possible to destory enemy base so i think it will make a player easier control that bunch of soldier...
well i think there is still much that we can make for the AI i hope you have the better idea for TI mod ^_^

1. Letting the AI rebuild their ConYard/MCV is something I'm working on for ages now, as I can't seem to figure out why it fails to work. I know it is possible (it worked in normal TS), but don't worry, I'll figure it out some day #Tongue
2. Already done. The AI loves to hunt harvesters down with either Air or fast Ground units.
3. Impossible. In C&C (and other games too I guess) the AI always sees everything. It's the way the AI works; it does stuff according to triggers. As it's most logical that these triggers look at stuff the enemy (whether it's the player or an other AI) does, it can see everything. This is also the reason why Stealth Generators fail against the AI Wink
4. This is more mapping related.
5. This is different AI then the stuff I do. What I do is how the Computer attacks, and a bit how it builds its base.

23-down
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've spotted something on moddb from an old dead tib sun mod which never saw daylight.

In this picture there you can see a so called GDI Air Construction Bay :

http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/16/15891/GDI_Air_Construction_Bay.PNG

The idea in his mod was it that you need that building to be actually able to construct helicopters and maybe even helipads.

I don't know about you but I think that's a great idea which would also offer new possible scenarios. I would wish me such a building for your mod. Especially in mp it wouldn't make heli rushes so early in a game.

Maybe it will be possible to spawn the specific chopper on that bay and then it takes off to land on the nearest heli pad and if no one is free then it will land near the bay to make room for new constructions like it is the case with units on a warfactory.

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

23-down wrote:
I've spotted something on moddb from an old dead tib sun mod which never saw daylight.

In this picture there you can see a so called GDI Air Construction Bay :

http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/16/15891/GDI_Air_Construction_Bay.PNG

The idea in his mod was it that you need that building to be actually able to construct helicopters and maybe even helipads.

I don't know about you but I think that's a great idea which would also offer new possible scenarios. I would wish me such a building for your mod. Especially in mp it wouldn't make heli rushes so early in a game.

Maybe it will be possible to spawn the specific chopper on that bay and then it takes off to land on the nearest heli pad and if no one is free then it will land near the bay to make room for new constructions like it is the case with units on a warfactory.

What's the point of adding a second radar? The Radar facility already performs that function and serves as a comm center for aircraft. It's like adding a second tech center when we already have the GDI Upgrade Center and Temple of Nod to serve that purpose.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We had a similar debate in TO's Helipad thread - adding a building which has the single purpose of granting another building is pretty much redundant. If you want to prevent aircraft from being built early on then increasing the tech level or price of the pad is much more effective.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In the new non-public staff build i've added already unbuildable placeholder for a later added aircraft factory.
This will solve 3 main issues.
First it will be probably used to make the techtree more interesting (to provide/allow the construction of anti-grav, hover and jumpjet units etc; see it as "new propulsion tech lab").
Many of the TI staff agreed, that such a building would also prevent the AI from building 8 bomber at the same time, giving it a huge unfair advantage. This will probably also prevent the AI from building more than the buildlimited 3 banshee bomber.
And the final and most important point is, that this will prevent players from building the hero Banshee Bomber and other expensive aircraft in less than a second, if he has enough helipads. Thus it also reduces the strong factory bonus that you get, when you go for a big airforce and build multiple helipads.

We still have to give this a test in the staff and it is not sure if we will make such a building, but the first step is done.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Vulture
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, helipad spam :O .

A more complex tech tree can be fun indeed, but has balance issues... Especially balancing higher tiers with lower ones.

Barracks + Tiberium Refinery -> War Factory
Barracks + Radar -> Armory (gives access to advanced infantry)
War Factory + Radar -> Tech Center
Radar -> Aircraft Construction Facility (replaces Helipad)
Tech Center -> Battle Lab (Tier 4 construction facility, allows construction of very powerful units and base defenses, and maybe even upgrading of already existing vehicles (probably requires deployment of those units, and it would probably remove veterancy and the effects of crates))

23-down
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Another positiv aspect is that the helis don't spawn on the other edge of the map anymore. That way they are not getting shot and and you don't see where the enemy has his base or at least air defence batteries right away.

But you shouldn't replace the helipads like vulture suggested. Just add that factory building for helis & both sides. Helipads would be still needed for rearming the forces and giving them a suitable landing spot.

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

23-down wrote:
But you shouldn't replace the helipads like vulture suggested. Just add that factory building for helis & both sides. Helipads would be still needed for rearming the forces and giving them a suitable landing spot.

Exactly what we're doing, if we're doing it.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

23-down wrote:
Another positiv aspect is that the helis don't spawn on the other edge of the map anymore. That way they are not getting shot and and you don't see where the enemy has his base or at least air defence batteries right away.

I fear that this will be even worse, because i assume the new build aircraft won't start automatically from the factory and fly to an empty helipad or next to it. Instead just like with helipads, the new build aircraft will most probably stay landed on the factory. Though maybe there is a way to "persuade" it to move away automatically.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Ordosherrscher
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When it doesnt find a place to land onto the factory, it will probably just land beneath it. Similar like a full helipad and then building an aircraft.

Think of me as Nordos, 'cause Banshee wouldn't rename me

DaRTzO
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why always have one radar(also tech) and one battle lab(tech). Have different tech buildings that provide different build options. This will make the game more interesting and lets one player rush for a certain tech that's fitting for that player's style of play.

Frossty
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm very enthusiastic about TI and I wish you much sucess. Thanks for TI PB 2 (anyway I hate TI AI, because its very difficult for me Razz )
Whad do you think about adding wild grass or junk? I think TI needs more destroyed(fallouted) terrain props, because it's a Tiberium War and world is affected by Tiberium (Red Zones / Yellow Zones).

I will be really pleased to see that in TI Smile
BTW: Sorry for my english.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've been meaning to add more debris and scrap metal to TI for a while, but I've had higher priorities. You will be seeing much more though when I have more time on my hands. I wish I could get in touch with IVI...

GDI_Tiberium Warfare
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey! I noticed something kinda crazy about the AI. When it has more than one of the same type of production facility, they are able to produce two units simultaneously. (i.e. If the AI has two war factories, it builds two goliath walkers at the same time.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes. That is intentional.

DaRTzO
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Frossty wrote:

Whad do you think about adding wild grass or junk? I think TI needs more destroyed(fallouted) terrain props, because it's a Tiberium War and world is affected by Tiberium (Red Zones / Yellow Zones).

BTW: Sorry for my english.

Dude that grass and debris/junk is epic! :O You got some talent.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's not his. It's IVI's, a member who no longer visits PPM apparently.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He gave me the rights to use his assets, you know, though I must say, I don't have a use for 90% of the assets in the rar he sent me. Confused

Mozdimester
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject:  Ai - too hard for meee :) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

please make a different build with a ts like ai for mee Smile
this ai is wway more unbeatable, bymy slowlyness....
or at AI LVL 0 please imput an old ts ai for mee ecause its too haaaaaaard

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DMAN
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was wondering if there will be new additions to the mutants/forgotten(like I said on moddb I'd love to see that Smile )?I read Tiberian Odyssey's threads about tiberian creatures,plants,and diseases and I wondered if similar things would be added to TI.

It would be interesting to see the tiberian creatures to have colonies(like the bugs)and packs so they work together making them a greater threat.The improvement on neutral units and tiberian based neutrality is one of the appeals(for me maybe others Laughing )to play TI.

Of course you don't want to downright copy TO but having your own set of diseases set towards the TI universe would be cool since you already have a ok amount of plants and creatures.I just had some questions and ideas to post Smile .

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The staff and fans alike have bugged me about the mutatns/forgotten but admittedly, I am far from enthusiastic about the forgotten. I didn't like it in Tiberian Sun (I wasn't a big fan of the game as a whole, only it's modability) so I don't think I'd like them in TI.
They do however exist in the game (the forgotten, not just tiberium lifeforms) but don't play a big role in the story, I have had thoughts about them recently and how I could fit them in however. We'll see what happens.

For future reference, you should avoid TI and TO comparison, it has a tendency to start mod vs mod wars unintentionally, though we have all grown up a bit since the first time that ever happened not to mention that Morpher and I are friends.

DMAN
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh sorry I wasn't trying to spark a war Smile .I like mutants mostly for their strict guerrilla tactics and I thought improvement on them would add more of the Mutant and Human hate wars story to TI which could make the Forgotten Nod's Globotech.I have the idea of Nod relating with Mutants and the GDI relating with Globotech(Nod and Mutants want tiberian and GDI and Globotech despise tiberian).

Like I said before just some ideas and if TI had no mutants I wouldn't even care because TI's fine with what they got.Btw do you plan on giving Nod a mutual ally similar(but not exactly the same of course)to the GDI and Globotech relations?

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Btw do you plan on giving Nod a mutual ally similar(but not exactly the same of course)to the GDI and Globotech relations?

In the storyline, GloboTech provided both Nod and GDI with weaponry as they were a mutual party, that is until Nod decided to blow up a GloboTech city for the sake of fun.
Remember that in this timeline, Nod is the most powerful force on the planet and don't really have a need for allies. I suppose you can say that the Cyborgs and Drones are Nod's "ally" of sort in the campaign. It's kind of hard to follow at the moment, but you'll understand when the rest of the campaign is finished (which may not be too long from now).

DMAN
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh I forgot about Globotech providing to both factions. So did the Nod attack prompt them to ally completely with GDI because Globotech corporation seem to strongly support GDI in the campaign. Also will there be a Globotech campaign?

Just some story related questions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [34 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum