Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:12 am Post subject:
Space Marine Voice [Audio Tutorial]
Subject description: Via Audacity...
So thought i'd try teaching people the trick to making the Space Marine Voice.
1) Record/get a voice. If you will Record a voice make sure to record a few seconds of "silence".
2) Once you finish recording you might opt to amplify the whole recording to increase the volume.
3) Then select the "silence" from your audio file. go to Noise Removal and use Get Noise Removal. Then go to Noise Removal again but this time just press Ok to apply the noise removal.
4) Once that's done.. go to Effecs -> Delay
In Delay set it to:
NumberofEchoes=1-5 (Which ever seems more suitable for your choice)
5) After this, Change Speed to 80-90-100 to bring it back to the original speed of the voice.
*Step 5 is only necessary if you do not want to change the Bitrate from 352kbps to 705kbps then back to 352kbps.
And Viola hopefully you should have a workable Space Marine Voice.
You can also opt to further amp up the Echo by going to Echo and make it
You cannot post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum