Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:49 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Soviets
Moderators: Mig Eater
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:06 pm    Post subject:  Soviets Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Soviet Union was caught off guard by the German invasion in 1941 so soon arose to the challenge, using superior numbers & tactics to push the Germans out of their mother land & on to Berlin.

Loading screen

Sidebar

Rank insignia

Ground units

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
andrewmarley
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dude, please, change "Продав" to "Продать" on sell button, "Продав" is incorrect

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

andrewmarley wrote:
Dude, please, change "Продав" to "Продать" on sell button, "Продав" is incorrect

I agree. You basically have said "To have sold" instead of "To Sell" which as AM said, is "Продать".

Also, I don't really like the loading screen. Something more akin to "Motherland is calling", would be nice.

Death Cultist
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dunno, I like the Lenin one

Orac
President

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have always loved those missile launchers.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've known about the spelling error with the sell button for a long time, I've also wanted to redo the whole sidebar for just as long. When I do get round to making a new one I'll fix the spelling.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lenin's quite irrelevant to the patriotic war, though. Most propaganda from the war doesn't use Lenin and instead focuses on dramatic imagery. Putting the Motherland in there would make more sense.

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Excellent voxels. Comrade IS-7 is strong and proud!

Though I must ask, like with everything else, got any other prototypes planned?
In particular, Object 704 or some of the intermediate KVs like the KV-3, 4 and 5?

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Object 704 is the Isu-152 which I've already made, the Kv-3 & 5 are on my todo list but have a very low priority tho. There were many versions of the Kv-4 tho, would probably have to have another poll to pick one.

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, I mean this space-ship design

Based off the IS chassis with 120mm on the frontal hull with the gun mantlet providing 300mm of protection.

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Isn't that stretched out multi-turreted tank a hoax?

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you mean the one at the left bottom of the montage then no that's real, this is the fake one.

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

5 barrels of hell...with crappy traverse range...

Hence why Stalin noted that its more sensible to build one BFG instead of multiple puny guns.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon