Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 pm
All times are UTC + 0
TWF Empire Minimod + Source 0.01 Release!
Moderators: Zengar_Zombolt
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Zengar_Zombolt
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject:  TWF Empire Minimod + Source 0.01 Release!
Subject description: 1 Building, 2 units, 2 tech struct. Avalable now!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I have something to release to everyone. This is the 0.01 version(Because my coding is wonky at times) of TWF!

I present the Empire's Naval Air Station!

The Naval Air Station can be made after placing an ore refinery. They can make two units after construction, the Gurren Heavy Fighter, and the Musai Transport.

The Gurren ehavy Fighter carries dual Beamer weapons, meant to take down Kirovs and Century bombers.

The Musai Transport can Para-drop your troops. Though being made from a Naval building means that it can only house Amphibious infantry. Perfect for Ninja Attacks.

This minimod also has two Tech Buildings, to give Mappers something new to play with.

The Tech Powerplant can provide a lot of power, though it is in a damaged state when you find it. Best to repair it...

The Tech Drop point acts as a new war factory, providing units to those who can afford them. In the Mini Mod they make Tesla tanks, because everyone likes Tesla Tanks?

Due to me being new to hosting things not RA2, I will instead point you to the ModDB Page for the Download.

Please Use, mod, improve, add to my mod. If you want, use it any way you want. combine with other sources or models or what ever. Have Fun!

There is Nothing I can not Cut!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon