Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:09 pm
All times are UTC + 0
GDI Mission 8
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Moonreaper007
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject:  GDI Mission 8
Subject description: (Contains spoilers)
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've destroyed all the towers, but Globaltech is still under Nod control!

Henskelion
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There's one in the middle of the city, right next to a building so it's kind of hard to see.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Trigger functions perfectly fine. As Henskelion said, there is a tower that is partially hidden, make sure you've actually destroyed them all.

DMAN
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What exactly happens when you destroy all of the towers?I've gotten to that part and saved but the update made my save invalid so I was wondering if they are under your control or do they just ally with you to destroy the Nod base?

Henskelion
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DMAN wrote:
What exactly happens when you destroy all of the towers?I've gotten to that part and saved but the update made my save invalid so I was wondering if they are under your control or do they just ally with you to destroy the Nod base?

All Globotech units (aside from ones that have been built by Nod from the GT barracks) come under your control. Makes the mission a whole lot easier since it gives you a nice fortification to choke Nod's base with, although I noticed the AI, for whatever reason, will still prefer to attack your GDI base and mostly ignore the GT base.

DMAN
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Logical explanation to Nod attacking you instead of the freed Globotech city(speaking in Nod strategy not TI AI behavior)is because they want to destroy you since your more of a threat and Nod wants to preserve,reverse engineer,and learn more about Globotechs weaponry to sharpen their edge in the war.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum