Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:34 am
All times are UTC + 0
The Ares 0.3 testing phase starts
Moderators: Ares Support Team at PPM, Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [72 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Right now any additional sides default to using Yuri's EVA.

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Men I guess I'm gonna have to wait longer.

AlexB
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll make it more clear:"If you mean adding them while the 3 RA2 EVAs still being used then no its not yet here." "Really?"

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In other words, if I add GDI, Nod, and Suzaku, their default EVA would be Yuri. Oh I get it, but either way, I'll start making new EVA voices by extracting one and editing it with another.

E.G

"Battle Control Offline" + "Building Online" I'll be ripping the words Offline and Builiding, resulting into "Battle Control Online."

AlexB
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Implementing new EVAs was one of the first things I did after 0.2 has been released. It will become one of the first things available to test.

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe your right. Because one time I played this mod C&C reloaded few voices were added but GDI and Nod are using Yuri EVA. btw any filename would do for the eva right?

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That would be nice idea guys!
There are many Eva's already ready to be used by us. C&C3 and RA3, and TS ones.

PPM Halloween Season 2021

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm using TS EVAs for now. By the way do you have any RA3 EVAs I could make use of for my fictional faction?

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DarkVen9109 wrote:
I'm using TS EVAs for now. By the way do you have any RA3 EVAs I could make use of for my fictional faction?

Wait until tomorrow and I guess I could rip the RA3 EVAs out of the big files...

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I need to choose between Allied, Soviet, or Imperial or also C&C3 EVAs. Don't worry I'm willing to wait.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DarkVen9109 wrote:
I need to choose between Allied, Soviet, or Imperial or also C&C3 EVAs. Don't worry I'm willing to wait.

Only problem I'd really see is how you'll end up with some "missing" EVAs for certain stuff (Like Superweapons) and how each Game has different terms for their harvester unit. (Tiberian Games refer them as Harvesters, RA3 refers to them as Collectors, RA2 refers to them as Miners)

Blade
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You could always record your own. I had a text file knocking around with all the standard EVA lines for RA2 transcribed at one point if anyone is interested in me trying to dig it out.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some might but afaik Jem doesn't have good equipment for that.

On the other hand, my accent would not fit an EVA.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:

Which Jem you're referring me or Atomic_Noodles? BTW how about you try one? Maybe you might fit as an EVA for my faction Suzaku Fiefdom of Rubrum Smile

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DarkVen9109 wrote:
Graion Dilach wrote:

Which Jem you're referring me or Atomic_Noodles? BTW how about you try one? Maybe you might fit as an EVA for my faction Suzaku Fiefdom of Rubrum Smile

He's referring to me. Yeah my recording equipment is pretty much just the built-in one from my laptop which isn't very good aside from shouting to talk to people in Voice Chat. Laughing

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what recording software you're using anyways?

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DarkVen9109 wrote:
what recording software you're using anyways?

Audacity...

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Might as well give it a try then.

Blade
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've just filed a report on the dropship loadout, doesn't look like its fully working yet, but progress has been made.

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh yeah, how about when you load a skirmish game or a campaign. Was it fixed already?

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not yet, and probably won't for a while. That's a really complex one.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I see. So that's why it crashes when I load something.

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon