Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 am
All times are UTC + 0
Wallpaper
Moderators: Gangster
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [27 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject:  Wallpaper
Subject description: Command and Conquer: Rewire
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

by Katz Smile

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New Rewire logo? Maybe the font wasn't a good choice...

Otherwise it's nice.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Battle Field Rewire? really nice i love it. to bad you should add more character on pic.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the emptiness, has lots of imaginative possibilites. With the Banshee and massive amounts of smoke sweeping in behind it seems like they're trying to escape something.

Is there a higher resolution version?

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

in the front of the Banshee there's a white line which makes it look slightly odd.

Otherwise, nice job.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aye, new logo?...

blubb
General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the helmet has the wrong shape, the visor sticks out and it pasted above helmet parts, and the soldier itself looks out of place, meh...it's okay but there are some things still wrong with it.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

bah too battlefield3ish.

daviperdragon
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the font is the only thing i see wrong with this, everything else is of great quality.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

some things that are wrong with it, however are:

-Visor as commented by me before, sticks out too much and is clearly pasted above the Marine guy and looks out of place.

-The contrast mixing on the Marine, especially on the edited parts like the face/visor is out of control.

-Visor is Located at the wrong place/angle

-Shadows are wrong, both including shadow fade of the marine which from this angle isn't possible.

-Titan sticks out because it has too much contrast and sharp lines that collide with the background, it does look like a miniature and nearer than it should be when the ground isn't as crisp/clear at that range.

-Banshee sticks out, has no shadow that suggests it's low altitude, yet it's size is too big. it looks out of place.

-the marine's backfoot is missing it's shadow

-overall lack of depth

-the overall composition is visually not ideal, left and right is something placed, but the center is free, which looks irritating. look up "golden ratio" or "golden section" wich shows you the utter basis of object placement to avoid the discomfort of an unsettled image.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Katz
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lol, too much critics for 10 minutes work) You guys are really funny)))

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Could you please do one with more than 10 minutes spent on it?

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well it's a nice idea katz #Tongue but a bit more than 10 minutes would have made a great deal of a change into positiveness Very Happy

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Katz
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If work get more than small amount of time i'm getting bored and will abandon it

blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

meh, so there's the imagination, but the lack of patience #Tongue ....that can be trained aswell! Very Happy

Hydraw Art on Facebook

blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I made my own little composition attempt Very Happy
have fun, use it wherever you want, i know there are also a few mistakes buuut......i go with katz there, i have not as much time to sit on this.

titanbattle.png
 Description:
Titan Valley
 Filesize:  1.82 MB
 Viewed:  10201 Time(s)

titanbattle.png

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some cents:
- The Nod soldier should definitely look the other way.
- Where's the Titan's gun?
- Why are the laser turrets so blurry?
- Why's the Hand of Nod partly burried in the sand?
- I'm pretty sure the Temple should be bigger. Just look at the "Unstoppable" cutscene in TS.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

-why should the nod soldier look the other way? #Tongue what if they're surrounded?

-look closer, the angle makes it so that it doesn't stick out, but it's there, the original render is the same.

-because the ones in the back are blurry because of the distance, the one nearest because of the resize, of course i could refine that but as i said, i was going with katz

-it's not partly buried in the sand, it's the adjusted angle.

-you sure? because i found the TS temple in the cuscenes to be pretty small, however look at size comparison with the titans, the temple should be somwhere in the middle in the field between them, also...TS buildings, i imagine them to be bunkers with just the entrance sticking out.

-i really wonder why you didn't pointed out the obvious errors like, the arms of the nod soldier #Tongue

still overall, i kind of like it, but i wouldn't put much more time into it, for a TS wallpaper it's more than enough...methinks

Hydraw Art on Facebook

blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hope you're happy crim #Tongue

titanbattle.png
 Description:
Crimmy Crammy Crunchynut
 Filesize:  1.83 MB
 Viewed:  10154 Time(s)

titanbattle.png

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Needleshowoff. #Tongue

lococho
Medic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

IS SUPER WALLPAPER!!!!!!!!!!!
Very Happy

>>FACEBOOK

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why is the Nod Soldier leaning so much forward  with upper body and then legs also look off, if compare to the straight laser turret nearby and so on, it looks weird.

Closer titan needs to be sharper and emphasize its gun...

Hand of Nod should be on even ground, it looks retarded placed on raising elevation.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ApolloTD wrote:
Why is the Nod Soldier leaning so much forward  with upper body and then legs also look off, if compare to the straight laser turret nearby and so on, it looks weird.

Closer titan needs to be sharper and emphasize its gun...

Hand of Nod should be on even ground, it looks retarded placed on raising elevation.

-Try running like a stick, so yeah, it's pretty much in motion.
and yeah it might look off at first, but the foreground is going downhill instead of being a flat surface.

-titan is on the heigh of the foreground laserturret and hass basically the same crispness as the LT, the gun however may need a bit of work since it's hard to notice.

-never had the feeling it might look retarded, cause real life terrain isn't always flat, who's the rule that the HoN can't be partly go into a hill?

yeah, it needs fixing overall, but what you're pointing out is not really an issue.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

lococho
Medic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

is true that in real life is not built on a flat, and why do not more shadows generated by the explosion?

There should be more shadows and more reflaccion to metals.

shadow.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  310.25 KB
 Viewed:  9901 Time(s)

shadow.png

>>FACEBOOK

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
blubb
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

impossible with the distance and lightning setting, it would be, in anime tough.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

lococho
Medic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mmmm ... but because red light is so intense and because the light of the explosion would not generate anything more on that light?

q rayos.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  29.04 KB
 Viewed:  9864 Time(s)

q rayos.JPG

>>FACEBOOK

blubb
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no, it wouldn't red light is negative, it's not lighting up, it's darkening, every other lightsource nearby would get dimmed by it, it's absorbing rather than reflecting.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [27 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon