Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:18 pm
All times are UTC + 0
RA3 sounds in RA2 format
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [75 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:06 pm    Post subject:  RA3 sounds in RA2 format Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

m=Move
ac=AttackCommand
s=Select
created=.....

That's the format of first release.

Later will use file names in BIGs.

If you know the names in .Big files that's better.

include:hammer,hydra,hydro,dred,harbinger,athena,future tank,grinder,acv,apollo

ra3voice.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  ra3voice.rar
 Filesize:  7.86 MB
 Downloaded:  2744 Time(s)

Last edited by kenosis on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:07 am; edited 3 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
ArvinCool
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks, I have use of this.
Is it all RA3 units?

IamInnocent
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow thanks I always wanna to have this! Very Happy
If you got Tiberium Wars, or Tiberium Essence. It would be great!

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeap,all from ra3
Doing sound work is exhausting!Start a recording,click a unit a hundred times to get all its voices,delete some repeated ones,convert the format......this pack took me a whole night

Edit:I misunderstood.Not ALL RA3 UNITS.Only a few for units that will show up in my project.

Last edited by kenosis on Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
ArvinCool
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There is no voice for Telsa Trooper and Apocalypse. And probably more.
You could have just extracted the sounds from the BIG file, that way easier than the way you did it. I guess I have to DL RA3 and extract them.

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks to Speeder.Now I got all the tools needed to directly extract the sounds.

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: RA3 sounds in RA2 format Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kenosis wrote:
Thanks to Speeder.Now I got all the tools needed to directly extract the sounds.

That's it.
If you have requests just post here I'll try to convert them if I got free time.

ra3kirov.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  ra3kirov.rar
 Filesize:  1.42 MB
 Downloaded:  653 Time(s)

apoc tesla ftnk.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  apoc tesla ftnk.rar
 Filesize:  3.41 MB
 Downloaded:  4784 Time(s)

IamInnocent
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you don't mind, can you extract guardian tank, wave-force artillery, grinder tank and hammer tank? Thankz~
Oh yeah! And Natasha's voice thank you!

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:19 am    Post subject: RA3 sounds in RA2 format Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hammer and grinder are in the first release

guardian waveforce natasha.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  guardian waveforce natasha.rar
 Filesize:  2.67 MB
 Downloaded:  767 Time(s)

Yuri Legends
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very well done, Kenosis. Very Happy

IamInnocent
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry, but I think Wave-Force Artillery selection voice is missing, could you add them?

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heh surprised ppl wanted those, i always didn't consider them that good, anyway can't believe that kenosis had patience to record them at first... Confused

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:06 am    Post subject: RA3 sounds in RA2 format Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

At first- - because I'm ⑨, I have that kind of patience - -!
Now I can do everything simply.Within a few seconds of setting up everything comes out.

wavefselect.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  wavefselect.rar
 Filesize:  284.3 KB
 Downloaded:  501 Time(s)

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you for the Dreadnought sounds. These might replace my M. Bison boot sounds. Might.

Can you get the Soviet Conscript, Twinblade, V4, MiG and Flak Trooper? Shogun as well?

edit: I know the Dread has a voice saying "We launch this day in the name of the U.S.S.R.", can you get it?

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Could you just do them all? I'd like 'em. #Tongue

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All?!
EnglishAudio.big is 700+mb,I don't think I can get them all on PPM.There are actually thousands of sounds.
Better use request&answer.

@Volgin
Maybe I will upload a full-scale dred pack,then find it yourself

IamInnocent
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can you extract hammer,grinder,future tank,v4,natasha (sniping) attacking and explosion warhead sounds? (Not voices)

Javelin Soldier and Pacifier sounds and voices. (Both firing sounds and voices)

And some cannon explosion sounds. (Including Athena Cannon and Vacuum Bomb, and others you can find.)

Last edited by IamInnocent on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

700 MB in wavs?

Try 16 or 24 kbps HE AACv1(v2 cannot handle mono files). The codec is freely available from Nero and the whole 700 MB soundset cannot weight more than 20-30 MB with it.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kenosis wrote:
All?!
EnglishAudio.big is 700+mb,I don't think I can get them all on PPM.There are actually thousands of sounds.
Better use request&answer.

Although lots of them are ambience and mission specific sounds, not to mention the EVA voices.

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:32 am    Post subject: RA3 sounds in RA2 format Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the full kirov pack
others just wait...............Busy actually.But they will come out someday.

edit:re-uploaded.

kirov.part2.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  kirov.part2.rar
 Filesize:  3.92 MB
 Downloaded:  3695 Time(s)

kirov.part1.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  kirov.part1.rar
 Filesize:  4.77 MB
 Downloaded:  11127 Time(s)

Last edited by kenosis on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

IamInnocent
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Links broken Sad

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

reuploaded.

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:03 am    Post subject: RA3 sounds in RA2 format Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Update

DESTROYER.rar
 Description:
Assault Destroyer

Download
 Filename:  DESTROYER.rar
 Filesize:  3.64 MB
 Downloaded:  533 Time(s)

deso.rar
 Description:
Desolator

Download
 Filename:  deso.rar
 Filesize:  5.05 MB
 Downloaded:  722 Time(s)

CRYOL.rar
 Description:
Cyro Legionnaire

Download
 Filename:  CRYOL.rar
 Filesize:  5.62 MB
 Downloaded:  474 Time(s)

cons.rar
 Description:
Conscript

Download
 Filename:  cons.rar
 Filesize:  3.42 MB
 Downloaded:  523 Time(s)

archer.rar
 Description:
Archer Maiden

Download
 Filename:  archer.rar
 Filesize:  2.12 MB
 Downloaded:  483 Time(s)

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:29 am    Post subject: RA3 sounds in RA2 format Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

update

pacifier.rar
 Description:
Pacifier

Download
 Filename:  pacifier.rar
 Filesize:  5.57 MB
 Downloaded:  529 Time(s)

king oni.rar
 Description:
King Oni

Download
 Filename:  king oni.rar
 Filesize:  3.16 MB
 Downloaded:  451 Time(s)

javel.rar
 Description:
Javelin Soldier

Download
 Filename:  javel.rar
 Filesize:  2.6 MB
 Downloaded:  423 Time(s)

giga.rar
 Description:
Giga Fortress

Download
 Filename:  giga.rar
 Filesize:  2.58 MB
 Downloaded:  634 Time(s)

flak.rar
 Description:
Flak Trooper

Download
 Filename:  flak.rar
 Filesize:  4.4 MB
 Downloaded:  485 Time(s)

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:03 am    Post subject: RA3 sounds in RA2 format Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tesla.rar
 Description:
Tesla infantry&tank

Download
 Filename:  tesla.rar
 Filesize:  4.48 MB
 Downloaded:  525 Time(s)

tank buster.rar
 Description:
Tankbuster

Download
 Filename:  tank buster.rar
 Filesize:  2.52 MB
 Downloaded:  428 Time(s)

steelRonin.rar
 Description:
Steel Ronin

Download
 Filename:  steelRonin.rar
 Filesize:  2.12 MB
 Downloaded:  418 Time(s)

peace.rar
 Description:
Peacekeeper

Download
 Filename:  peace.rar
 Filesize:  2.4 MB
 Downloaded:  492 Time(s)

IamInnocent
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you kenosis!

KaoS
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Finally I found something like this. I need a few things for a project I'm doing.

I need voices (and just voices, no other sounds) of
MiG
Sickle
Soviet Engineer
and the EVA voice for the "Terror Drone Surprise Upgrade".

Plz, can you do that?

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

better to give you the tools needed,I'm tired of ripping sounds Cool

ra3 voice ripper.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  ra3 voice ripper.rar
 Filesize:  1.55 MB
 Downloaded:  553 Time(s)

Last edited by kenosis on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

KaoS
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks! Smile

apocalypsetank123
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hi, I downloaded ra3 voice ripper, I ripped ra3 uprising sounds, I use binview to open but... (files extracted has extension is *.cdata. How to change those files into *.wav? Very Happy

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Use BigEditor to open AudioEnglish.big you will end up with Audio.Manifest

Then using BinViewer open the Audio.Manifest to extract the sounds...

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd just get RA3 or something... if your making a mod about it you should be expected to have the RA3 Game or something already and so you should have the resources at your disposal already that and some people might have different preferences to how they'd arrange lines for each individual units.

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have the RA3 game, and expansion,
I just meant a full .rar of .wav format download of all units lines. I have it from Starcraft,

and from Starcraft 2 it was even posted on this forum.
http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34873

It is much easier to download the resources than to learn to use the tools for each modder, rip sounds one by one, having to re-format, etc.

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Isn't it illegal to have starcratf materials in different game engines other than StarCraft game engine? Consider that Blizzard have staffs that will go after this people who use it and release it public?

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Apollo has a complete set of sounds extracted from TW, RA3 and CnC4. You can PM him if you want them.

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm (?) specifically Apollo has been much less than kind to me before xD
If anyone else has them, or know where to get them, please tell me.

Zero: One could use them in private and not release them.

Other than that, I don't think any Blizzard employee will check if your mod has SC2 or Starcraft sound effects, as they are not even that identifiable many times.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

His remarks were of trying to convince you to do a more professional approach. Its up to you if you see those as a negative criticism.

Just ask away, you won't know if you don't try.

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That is your interpretation to "ztype off and die this is impossible you noob listen to me and quit right now" , i don't see that as wanting me to be more "professional", and discouraging everyone else from helping. So, I don't think I want to ask anything because we know the answer.

Well, I mught just do it the hard way even if it's a headache...
If so, I will probably upload it to a server and post it here.
Meanwhile if any of you know, save the trouble that everyone has to have doing it themselves, and point it (?)

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You coulda had them if you asked but you may do it yourself too and it is hardly workful, you just assume so.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Extract Files (Ctrl + S + Enter)

Drag & Drop Sounds to Appropriate Sound Quality IMA ADPCM in 22050

Resave

Its tedious yet but its very easy...

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have just a Phenom 2 computer with 2 GB of RAM, the sound files alone are like 1.4 GB ... iut would take hours or full use of the computer to do it all at once, barring it crashes.
Besides I have only 10 GB of hard disk left.

This is an old machine... so yes, it's hard for me.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

With 10 GB you can do C&C3 and RA3 at the same time. I did them with only 5 GB free space back then. It took me only half an hour per game.

And I used IDE winchesters on a P4 pre-Prescott. And my current Athlon II coulda do it better probably, since it also has 2 GB RAM and SATA winchesters now.

It's hard because all you can do is whining and post nonsense. Good job.

But I tell you, the tools won't crash. They might hang because they do their job instead of responding to Windows.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:

It is much easier to download the resources than to learn to use the tools for each modder, rip sounds one by one, having to re-format, etc.

I don't fuскing care about your laziness

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Might there be some sound effects too? Ambience sounds, structure select sounds, explosion, gunfire, sound of sfx, frost and fire sounds etc.
The less conventional the better.
Something useful for an EMP blast or charge, new Ion cannon sound, new Radar syncing sound and whatnot.

Great job btw.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I did try out using the new UI Sounds, they just don't sync too well with the UI for Red Alert 2.

I could make a custom audio.bag file which has all of the RA3 sounds compiled one of these days but yeah its a hassle converting them all.

Eric Gleek
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I preferred in my own mod. Thanks.

(First Post)

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

aaa.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  10.01 KB
 Viewed:  29421 Time(s)

aaa.png

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

some sounds are mysteriously damaged.
if you find something quite useful damaged post here.

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kenosis wrote:
Quote:

I don't fuскing care about your laziness

When making your own mod the idea is to create something you made. Its nice to dl something to make things easier, but 10% your own stuff and 90% someone elses voxel, shps, sounds is just lazy. Ken posted the tools, might be a nice thing to have in my archive.

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27714

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!