Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:03 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Do you have a suggestion for the site? Post here!!
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [65 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Orac
President

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What about just posting to endorse a post? We already have had people posting pictures of the like button, or good ol' QFT or ^This.

PPM doesn't need a like button.
I'd endorse a "Please Stop" button, though #Tongue

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:
No. Just because it would be funny on a few occasions doesn't mean the forum needs such feature.

Seen them on several forums. It's really not intrusive unless you have 300 people liking the same post and someone is stupid enough to show all 300 names at all times.

Steam

LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

video step by step on how to make a new unit (SHP or Voxel) because i can't understand anything in the actual tutorial #Tongue

Team : Mentalmeister | Mapper for Mental Omega 3.0

Team : TO Project | Mapper for Tiberian Odyssey

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry, but it is not really necessary and it doesn't contribute with the forum, unless it is used for another purpose, such as a way to filter useful posts that demands more attention than general posts and that would require some criterias, aproval and it wouldn't be simple to define.

We even have a Like smile, although we don't have a Thank you one... but that really isn't needed at all.
Approved

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Add this to the Emoticons page

The enemy shall be injected with toxic poison - Venom

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Please, STOP!!

Code:
:stop:

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Approved

Will the server move have any effect on the features of PPM?

LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

teachers who teach to the newbye like me on how to make units for the forum ^_^

Team : Mentalmeister | Mapper for Mental Omega 3.0

Team : TO Project | Mapper for Tiberian Odyssey

ArvinCool
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LordCesare wrote:
teachers who teach to the newbye like me on how to make units for the forum ^_^

Post in tutorial requests.

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can you add shoutbox ? It is like instant messages but on forums.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shoutbox? Hell no. It's one of the worst things I've seen in many C&C sites in all these years.

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
Shoutbox? Hell no. It's one of the worst things I've seen in many C&C sites in all these years.

On second thought, I agreed with you.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Due to a recent case of a user editing all his posts in a ragequit, it might be good to prevent editing posts that are older than a day/week/month. (except for admin/mods)
In the recent case it was insignificant, since the user provided nothing important, but imagine one of the pro modders doing this. It could be quite troublesome if all the information/data is lost.

It might not even happen due to malicious intent by the user himself but due to a hacked account, revealed password.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good point, but what for the niche case were old links don't work anymore and have been replaced with new ones?

This doesn't happen (often), but I don't think admins and mods want to deal with having to fix a poster's broken links and replace them with new ones on the poster's request...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!