Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 pm
All times are UTC + 0
v3.6 Bugs
Moderators: Mig Eater
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject:  v3.6 Bugs
Subject description: v3.6a todo list...
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here is a list of known bugs in the 3.6 beta, fixing them will be the priority of the next version. If you find anymore please post here & I'll get right on them.
Bugs that are coloured red have been fixed.

GUI:
  • Menu description bar to dark to read text.
  • Online options menu background is missing.
  • German sidebar uses RA2 Allied background & incorrect text.
  • Soviet sidebar uses RA2 Soviet background, missing pause screen buttons & incorrect text.
  • Score screen background needs to be replaced with a generic one used by all sides
    - Britain uses the German score screen background.
    - France, Germany & Italy use the Soviet score screen background.

Buildings:
  • French placeholder buildings have white dot syndrome.
  • German buildings have white dot syndrome & remap issues.
  • Soviet buildings have white dot syndrome.
  • Several civilian buildings have white dot syndrome.
  • Several civilian buildings have their rubble frames in the wrong pal.
  • The American, British & German AI construct disabled buildings.
  • American M3 37mm is unsellable
  • French 75mm Mle.33 weapon wasn't working.
  • German AI builds extra MCVs & expands it's base.
  • German Armoury can now train more then one infantry.
  • Italian mobile defences will just undeploy when sold.

Units:
  • M1 Carbine is using the wrong weapon making him useless.
  • BuildLimit removed from American Engineer
  • Italian workers no longer use the Yuri slave voices.
  • Landmines create recon errors when spawned.

• Fixed the T30's PrimaryFireFLH so it can now use its weapon.
  • The M12 was mistakenly available in mid war instead of the M7 Priest.
  • A12 Scorpion prerequisites & techlevel fixed.

• A-17 movment problem
  • B-10 was missing from the pre-war time frame.
  • Battle added to padaircraft list fixing buid que problems.
  • Ju-87 movment problem
  • Do-17 uses Mig airstrike voice.
  • Me-P.08.01 is missing it's art entry making the game crash when spawned.

Misc:
  • Missing strings & typos, please post here if you find any.
  • Unit tech levels are inconstant & need to be redone.
  • Side specific music only works for America.

Last edited by Mig Eater on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:15 pm; edited 17 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

American AI builds a dummy ConYard. Missing:Name:HGCNST was it called, a big grey Prerequisite box.

EDIT: Oh, redownload it.... maybe this got already fixed, sorry.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thx, there was a typo in the owner tag on HGCNST.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
xenom
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what about walls and gates? i hate it when ai rush with aa tanks through my defense just to kill my planes on the airfield Sad

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can build sandbag walls atm but stronger side specific walls may be added later, gates are overrated IMO tho so I wont add them.

anchoret
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well at first hi! aaand this is awkward (seeing the date of the latest post:? )
Anyways i saw your mod's news at moddb and i found it cool so i gave it a try and i found that me liking it as it can give some worth to my gamewise worthless laptop Razz and its a nice mod.
*Soo i first played with the french (its always the underdogs-outsiders i choose lol) and besides the obvious unfinished stuff i found the 75mm mle.33 antiair not working (i had "green" energy) so i guess its a bug or its only me?? the artilery worked just fine..
* also with the d250 aircraft if i was attacking from the front an enemy plane it would use its first bullets and then it seems it would wait still until it reloaded and then turn to chase the enemy again so i dunno
* also is it just me or there are only 4 or 5 maps which we can play?? not any with sea just two with a river if i remember correctly

hope i helped a little and as im mostly the guy who just registers leaves one or 2 posts and leaves i dunno my few posts could help anyways

EDIT : loled at the " Italian workers say "we are free" when they die. " bug xD

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you for the bug report;

The 75mm mle.33 is indeed not working, I tracked the problem to a typo in the weapon code (I can't believe I missed it >.>).

The D250's movement is correct & is just a limit of how the game engine works. Fighters will automatically attack any targets within range but they aren't very good at chasing targets so I'd recommend micromanaging their movement.

I'm not a very fast map maker so the amount available is quite low, several more will be added in the next release tho.

Edit: Updated the bug list.

anchoret
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice , glad i actually found a bug .. and helped . Cool

yeaah i thought that it might be the case with the aircraft i mean its an old game i understand..  Generally i really like how most of the other units perform too.. Oh and did i get it right? you are the only one making this mod?? bravo if yes!! impressive! well thats all so see ya around here again maybe !

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

image issues

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27714

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Those train tracks are from the Terrain Expansion, you must have files from the TX still in your RA2 folder that are interfering with D-day.

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

um...could be not a clue, but i will look now

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AI can build the American Hanger

Some buildings can not be attacked because the AI builds to close to the edge of the map.

AI goes build crazy, battle lasted 2 hours and couldn't even make a dent in their forces.

The base buildings need some remap color. When the battles go crazy and the AI builds mega buildings you can't tell who is who.

Some times the planes height is flawed, planes have flown through the building

Zdata issue (dday3)

Zdata issue (dday6)

Pic shows the planes get stuck. (dday bombers stuck) AI can be any level for this to happen

This mod is amazing. The look and the sounds are dead on. I don't there will ever be a visually appealing mod created by a modder that can top this.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What version of D-day are you playing?

The American Hanger no longer exists in v3.7 but your playing on a v3.7 map o.0

The same goes for that large placeholder building, the US can't build anything like that. Only the French conyard & tech building use that image.

Edit: I just found out the American AI doesn't even work in v3.7 >.>

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

latest one downloaded yesterday. Um, I have the American AI doing a decent job. Medium and easy hold off pretty good.

as far as the hanger, I was playing as Germany and captured American base, I was able to build hanger

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In the screenshot your playing as the US & it's the AI that has built the hanger o.0

No building in v3.7 uses the American Hanger image, all reference to it has been removed. Are you sure you don't have the v3.6 rules file in the RA2 folder overriding the v3.7 rules in the mix.

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, in the pic.of dday bomber i was US. there is no image....if you build it you can only place it over an existing building. I found it in DDay 6. I will play again  and send a screen.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've got conformation from other ppl that the American AI in v3.7 only works in Total War. This is caused by the new sub-faction system, I've already fix it & will release a patch in the near future.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon