Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 am
All times are UTC + 0
Orca Fighter :P
Moderators: SMIFFGIG
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [27 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 8:53 pm    Post subject:  Orca Fighter :P Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FinalMoon wrote:
Oh but come on FS! The sharky smile would make it PERFECT! I think there's a way to make it look right, if you use the current orca as the base and DON'T re-size or re-scale it...

Or, is the orca already re-scaled? I remember you saying most of the units in TS were...

Heck, I might just make this one Very Happy. Perhaps a little friendly competition, FS? (not to be cocky, since you've been making them for so long, and I only just started)

Lol, no dont mind at all, and what I meant abt re-scale was that every WW voxels was scaled to sizes..

Oh yeah, here's what I've managed to do with the Orca Fighter, hope you got better luck than me FM....

of1.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  26.65 KB
 Viewed:  25263 Time(s)

of1.gif

of2.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  25.08 KB
 Viewed:  25263 Time(s)

of2.gif

of3.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  26.48 KB
 Viewed:  25261 Time(s)

of3.gif

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nice, very nice, gj.

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thats cool Very Happy #evil Cool
I love it
Great job again

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol funny ! good job Smile

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah that one is much better that the proper 1

Last edited by TerroR on Thu May 29, 2003 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

P.S. I love these threads that keep magically appearing with loadsa screenies of cool voxels Razz

awrethien
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Uhhh darn library comp Mad ... I cant see a thing but ill trust what every one else is saynig and what ive seen you do in the past, and say good job. Razz

FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
P.S. I love these threads that keep magically appearing with loadsa screenies of cool voxels

lol, wonder how is FM doing...c'mon FM we want yours Very Happy

Quote:
Uhhh darn library comp ... I cant see a thing but ill trust what every one else is saynig and what ive seen you do in the past, and say good job.

heh, what are you doing in there anyway Razz lol, hmm so the Orca does look different, thought the changes are kinda hard to see.. Confused

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey firestorm could u have a go at redoing the Tick Tank, make it less pixely?

FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TerroR wrote:
Hey firestorm could u have a go at redoing the Tick Tank, make it less pixely?

Eh? Dont get you, less pixely?? Confused You mean make the one that appears on the beta version of TS in the late beta screens??

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well i havn't actualy seen the Tick Tank in the beta version, is there a screenshot of it?

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actualy have a go at doing that SAPC:

ts.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  104.37 KB
 Viewed:  25200 Time(s)

ts.jpg

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It is basically same but with less texturing and more remappable red.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And i has better wheel thingys

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

man i like the beta stealth, so much like the original where it begun

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think it looks like an ancient car...

The DvD

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh, and the vxl is great, good job!

BTW what map are you playing on, it looks great...

FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thedvd wrote:
Oh, and the vxl is great, good job!

BTW what map are you playing on, it looks great...
oh it was ah yeah, The Trees, great map..really Wink

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

im taking the TS Demo map 1 and 2 and making them into skirmish maps (modified to suit of course)
I believe The Trees is a modified TSDemo2 map so just well where kinda on that subject Razz

The DvD

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SMIFFGIG wrote:
im taking the TS Demo map 1 and 2 and making them into skirmish maps (modified to suit of course)
I believe The Trees is a modified TSDemo2 map so just well where kinda on that subject Razz

Yes, you're right. Didn't i say that on that maps page?? I can't remember.

Anyway... TSDEMO map 1 is not so good for skirmish... i already tried that.

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah well, I tried to make one, it's just too dang hard... It's an odd shape to work on, I wanted to make the orca a little wider, and I got lost.

Anyhow, I love yours FS, but I definitely think it could be improved. I wish you'd tried to make it exactly like the orca in that picture. You did good on the sharky smile, but if you did it the way I tried to, it would be more visible... and those missile bays on either side just out too far, and they're too far in front... they should be skooted back some and cut in half. Also your visor could be a bit more like the one in the pic.

But if you look at it without looking at the pic, it is pretty nice. And the sharky smile will make lots of people laugh, at least chuckle.

Sorry to be so tough on it though, I'm just trying to be constructive with my criticism. It really does look awesome, and I'm amazed that you did it.

FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I accept criticism, i'll try to work on it a little then Wink

http://www.tiberiumsun.com/tsr/

Damn...Tutorials Links Doesnt Works Anymore

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This ones final

it looks great ingame, dunno how u made it possible, such a small thing yet u can still tell exactly what it is ingame

great work FS (more work comming soon Razz )

FireStorm
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 8:09 pm    Post subject: Eye Candy Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah for viewing pleasures only Very Happy

of3.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  22.62 KB
 Viewed:  25113 Time(s)

of3.gif

of2.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  24.36 KB
 Viewed:  25113 Time(s)

of2.gif

of1.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  19.02 KB
 Viewed:  25110 Time(s)

of1.gif

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the explosion in the beta screen up a couple messages is great! You should try and make on like it..

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

looks really good, except for the cockpit, which looks too short, but it might just be me...

otherwise, it's great

"Banned" RP here

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [27 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon