Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Help Wanted
Moderators: Gangster
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [25 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject:  Help Wanted Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi folks, if there some any skilled Photoshop editors, we gladly take any help with:

GDI sidebar
Loading screens
Scores screen
Main menu.
Mission Accomplished\Failed images
MP You have been defeated\You have been victorious images

We also requre some sides description for loading screens.

Image pack

Thanks for your time!  Cheers! Smile

Last edited by Gangster on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can make you all of the above.

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro wrote:
I can make you all of the above.

That would be awesome!

Updated first post

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you provide me with a folder of custom logos, helpful textures and a text document of any specifics you have in mind, then I'll begin work as soon as I can. Smile

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro wrote:
If you provide me with a folder of custom logos, helpful textures and a text document of any specifics you have in mind, then I'll begin work as soon as I can. Smile

This is all I can be helpfull with.

Updated first post.

akaine
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've just tried the v005 and I must say it's awesome. If you need feedback I can provide a list of bugs I found (about 30) and also could help with the development.

For the start could help with:
- maps
- 2D design
- testing

Just say what do you need (to coordinate work with other members).

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I still intend to help by the way, I just keep forgetting. >_<
I've downloaded the package now, I'll have a go at putting something together later on this week.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I could always help with the menu screens too, at least we could try come up with the best style for Rewire.

Also is there a latest version around which I could use for converting some maps? I have r006 I think.

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
Well I could always help with the menu screens too, at least we could try come up with the best style for Rewire.

Awesome! I just want it resemble original TS menu... somehow...

OmegaBolt wrote:
Also is there a latest version around which I could use for converting some maps? I have r006 I think.

Here is latest build.

But I dont know if conversion possible, temperatemd.ini have been heavily edited since YR. However I can asure you that all maps you would create on 006 and higher will be compatible with very next update.

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

a very long time ago
there was a german video on gamestar

It was the making of TS I believe but it had some amazing gfx which looked like they were designed to be the TS menu but never made it into the game

Closer to the RA2 style of menu with more animations, it was similar to current design but you could see the tacitius behind the vault etc

Anyway im sure ive talked about it before and I guess it is probably lost for good Sad

Edit: Ive looked for this before using archive.org but couldnt find anything

Anyway feel free to ignore this post and carry on discussion, was just saying #Tongue

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wanted to show this off and see what people, and gangster, think. Note it is still a WIP and the stuff in the 'screen' has not been thought about much at all.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks very old school, like those old, unused menu screens in RA2's local mix.

SMIFFGIG wrote:
Closer to the RA2 style of menu with more animations, it was similar to current design but you could see the tacitius behind the vault etc

I remember reading about that exact menu, shame I've never found it Neutral

tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
Wanted to show this off and see what people, and gangster, think. Note it is still a WIP and the stuff in the 'screen' has not been thought about much at all.

Missing TS style, it looks like it came from Fallout

Skype live:tomsons26
Don't forget to state who are you otherwise i'll ignore the invite

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tomsons26lv wrote:
Then what is the TS style? It's just dirty old metal on the TS menu.

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It reminds me this image. It just needs more small detalies and stuff.

Also I see you have reserved a place for "radar" and that animated thingly. You should try to reuse this areas for something else.

frstrm.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  541.17 KB
 Viewed:  9232 Time(s)

frstrm.png

tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
tomsons26lv wrote:
Then what is the TS style? It's just dirty old metal on the TS menu.

Sadly WW did not leave us much,the one of the examples are the setup.exe backgrounds and TS loadscreen, it has some design more elements that show WW's design.

My PC's HDD is near dead, all i have is my crap portable but I might be able to try making a menu UI

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gangster wrote:
Also I see you have reserved a place for "radar" and that animated thingly. You should try to reuse this areas for something else.
You mean the top right box? The radar can't be moved so it needs to be there in the skirmish screen. For the other menus I had something else in mind.

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
You mean the top right box? The radar can't be moved so it needs to be there in the skirmish screen. For the other menus I had something else in mind.

I see. Okay then. I just thought you may allow yourself some freedom in designing menu. Something like this I thought. Smile

Keep it up, mate! Smile

gmg1 copy.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  662.13 KB
 Viewed:  9207 Time(s)

gmg1 copy.png

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I found it!
This has been lost for ages, finally reposted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aetfOJCao4U

someone save this vid!

Notice the old EA logo at the begining too, I wonder if this was an earlier version of the loadscreen

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SMIFFGIG wrote:
I found it!
This has been lost for ages, finally reposted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aetfOJCao4U

someone save this vid!

Notice the old EA logo at the begining too, I wonder if this was an earlier version of the loadscreen

SO MUCH better than the final TS and FS menu, if you ask me. I like the clean look.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That is so cool, SMIFFGIG.

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can't do much on a portable but i hope these are useful
Removed the logos from the scorescreens Very Happy

nodbg.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  291.05 KB
 Viewed:  9037 Time(s)

nodbg.png

gdibg.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  466.02 KB
 Viewed:  9037 Time(s)

gdibg.png

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I always wanted the TS menu to have an ominous background that reflects the metaphor of a rising sun. Something like this, with the rising sun in center, and the Earth showing scars of Tiberium contamination. Maybe the valve motif could surround the space image.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [25 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon