Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 am
All times are UTC + 0
Gamescom 2013: The next Command & Conquer game
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 4 of 4 [180 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What is the point of this crap, OrangeNero?

What a waste of time!

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

back to topic....i noticed that with every patch they do being it the august patch of september patch, they re-do all their shit how it was in Tib Wars.
The more they progress, the more the game starts to suck all the good things out it had hold promising for me.

sucky fucky, :/ at this stage i don't think it's worth to say "well it's alpha lets wait" if the direction they head is pretty clear, and i think i've seen all i had to, personally.

not a bad idea to switch entirely to SC 2 at this point i think.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb wrote:
back to topic....i noticed that with every patch they do being it the august patch of september patch, they re-do all their shit how it was in Tib Wars.
The more they progress, the more the game starts to suck all the good things out it had hold promising for me.

sucky fucky, :/ at this stage i don't think it's worth to say "well it's alpha lets wait" if the direction they head is pretty clear, and i think i've seen all i had to, personally.

Then what the bloody hell are you still doing here if you like SC2 so much? Noone is keeping you here you know?

DeathlyRose
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its not really about switching too SC2 but rather EA fails too understand where it is failing. Unlike Blizzard they can withstand ripping off there customers, for the moment at any rate. From what i saw in the past making things online only was a bad move of epic portions.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dutchygamer wrote:
blubb wrote:

Then what the bloody hell are you still doing here if you like SC2 so much? Noone is keeping you here you know?

yeah, i was asking myself the same thing , you know.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No.

You're whining to us to get support from us for that change. KW was probably the best 3D CnC they made.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Madin
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
No.

You're whining to us to get support from us for that change. KW was probably the best 3D CnC they made.

How is that even possible when Kane's Wrath is not even better than C&C3?

blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i'm not whining at all, i'm just pointing out how i felt about the direction they were going, from promising to stale shit.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh and KW is bug ridden

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Madin wrote:
How is that even possible when Kane's Wrath is not even better than C&C3?

Honestly speaking, never cared about the game that much to realize that. I felt KW quite good.

In fact, KW is my favourite game from the Tiberian series. It was the faithful evolution of the C&C gameplay, I think.

Also, blubb, you're just a crybaby because it won't be Starcarft & Conquer. Please.

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

KW was better than C&C3.

Also, all of the older C&Cs are bug-ridden and imbalanced, don't sit there and bitch about Kane's Wrath when the older games barely have a semblance to balance and working perfectly.

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

KW, many good times with that.

LEAVE BLUBB ALONE

Why can't you let him discuss how C&C could benefit from SC? The Generals 2 devs started that discussion not him. I didn't know there was a game designer for C&C that went to SC, that was interesting.

Dilach and Renegade are a ztyping plague thinking they can enforce their shitty view on the world.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry, but this kind of attitude won't make you be respected here, OrangeNero.

DeathlyRose
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What he said, Just state your point in a respectful manner. If they don't like it who cares. Then argue back in said respectful manner if you care enough.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:

How much more of this insolence is needed before his ass gets banned Banshee?

DeathlyRose
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think a lot more Dutchy a lot more.

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No offense but Nero has been a fuckstick in this community for months - Nero should be banned, but asking Banshee to... ban is like trying to ask Bigfoot to show up.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pot calls kettle black, Butthead.

=======================

DeathlyRose
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Come on people play nice we don't need more Neros around do we?

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:

LOL dude I am the community. You see this thread right here? Its all about me now without me even asking for it. jk

I have my standards and I stay true to them, so do you.
Again why should Blubb not discuss C&C vs SC if he desires to.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can have your standards, but there are better (non-aggressive) ways to express it.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why does everybody refer giving up on something to "whining", honestly EA "promised" to make the "best" cnc there was, well no they don't, that's what i'm trying to say, they step back to every cnc standart there was without benefitting from successful mechanics, it doesn't matter if AoE or Starcraft, just make the game good. but at the moment, all they do is "trying to please the cnc crowd" and revert everything they were trying to the utter beastly standarts to make everyone on the c&c forum feel "home". if that your vision of the "best cnc" ? keeping the same, exactly the same formula there was for hundret years in newer graphics? wow if that's all that is needed for a good cnc game, then oh boy. Gen 2 looks more and more like an exact copy of Gen 1. is that good?
yes and no, definately not the best.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Based on a lot of mods and wishes of fans the past decade, especially the reactions of people to C&C3, I think fans would rather C&C just perpetually remake its glory days (RA/TS) with shinier graphics each gen. lol

Orac
President

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd like to see them try to do something actually new and unusual.  Trying to be old school and trying to be StarCraft both prevent that.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

upgrades, restrictions, harsh penalties, more eco variation, cleaner surface would , i think be, improvements, starcraft/2 is just an example, you can take dark reign for that matter, it had great improvements and features over a copied c&c formula.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OrangeNero wrote:
LOL dude I am the community. You see this thread right here? Its all about me now without me even asking for it.

This attitude would already be enough for me to ban his pathetic arse from this forum.

Mental Omega 3.0 Mission creator - Creator of FinalOmega: APYR 3.0 Map Editor

/ppm/'s stupidity

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RP wrote:
OrangeNero wrote:
LOL dude I am the community. You see this thread right here? Its all about me now without me even asking for it.

This attitude would already be enough for me to ban his pathetic arse from this forum.

This.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hydraw Art on Facebook

DeathlyRose
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wouldn't really advise wasting anymore breath on him then is needed. If you feel he won't change which i highly doubt he will then just ignore him and his comments.

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 4 of 4 [180 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon