Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:03 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Black Eagle
Moderators: Atomic_Noodles
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [18 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:23 am    Post subject:  Black Eagle
Subject description: Let's take them out
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Korea's Finest -Black Eagle when Selected

Black Eagle
Affiliation: Talon Ops
Primary Weapon: 2x Cryo-Augmented Mavericks
Role: Fighter Jet
Strong: Ground Units
Weak: Anti-Air
Cost: 1500
Speed: 18
Strength: 400
Sight: 8
Size: 15
Armor: Aircraft Plating
Movement: Air
Requirements: Airforce Command
Additional Info:
- Replaces the Harrier for the Talon Ops
- Invisible on Radar
- Becomes Cloaked when Elite

The Black Eagle was a joint development by Allied Scientists from the East. Developed by Japan and piloted by South Korea's Top Pilots. The Black Eagle was coated with special paint that blocked out radar rendering it invisible from enemy radar. The Aircraft came loaded with a much thicker armor and a cryogenic-based payload. All this however comes at a increase in cost but its excellent performance record has more than often won it the spot in the force of Talon Ops Commanders in skirmishes.

Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:18 am; edited 3 times in total

gameaddict11707
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In the stats list, above "Affiliation", it says "Abrams Tank" instead of "Black Eagle".

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

D'oh!, Thought I replaced every bit.. oh well. If you want to use this just send me a PM as well.

gameaddict11707
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"use this"?
As in, use your Black Eagle voxel?

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thats what he means, not sure what was unclear of that.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well with zlixine popping up (And potentially any other future rippers) I've made up my mind to only send voxels/graphics I am willing to share via PM since putting up for public would allow him to grab it.

Sir Shockwave
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
Well with zlixine popping up (And potentially any other future rippers) I've made up my mind to only send voxels/graphics I am willing to share via PM since putting up for public would allow him to grab it.

I can understand your Paranoia and frustration (and why he frankly isn't banned yet is beyond me). However, I know he only ripped a single asset - that being the MO Future Tank cameo (the actual Voxel is available for public consumption, as are a few others - the Elipson Stinger for example is infact a Mad HQ Voxel, though the cameo is indeed new). If we're talking about the Cameo and the trouble he got into with Speeder, I can understand. When it comes to an asset released to the Public however, forgive me if I find it more difficult to understand.

Again, I could be wrong - it is entirely possible I've completely misunderstood your opinion on the matter. However, I don't see any harm in a mod using assets that were released to the public by the author (y'know, so long as the guy is credited etc, etc). Let's not forget that I had to resort to this with RO, and there are other mods (such as Beowulf's Rules) use these in places as well.

EDIT - None of this is meant as a Defence of a craptacular MO knock off and it's author. However, I do take umbrage to the idea that using Assets allowed to the public is "ripping".

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

zlixine even took some art from tomsons without asking. Also Iron Fist cameo. I'm on Jem's side in this regard.

Shockwave, you're seeing it wrong. His actions completely proved that he has no asset respect. He has something now... maybe... due to getting a second hand, but I doubt he'll ever be a good guy.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Sir Shockwave
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
zlixine even took some art from tomsons without asking. Also Iron Fist cameo. I'm on Jem's side in this regard.

Shockwave, you're seeing it wrong. His actions completely proved that he has no asset respect. He has something now... maybe... due to getting a second hand, but I doubt he'll ever be a good guy.

My apologies, I was not aware he had done any of that. At all. I mean I kinda guessed the guy was a idiot but...damn O_O

That said, as someone who does use a lot of public assets from YRArg, PPM, Revora and various other sites, I take disdain to being labelled as a "ripper" when they put the asset up for the public in the first place.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
(and why he frankly isn't banned yet is beyond me)

He is banned here for a long time already. I don't know about Revora.

And, unfortunately, he seems to really act in bad faith about that. I don't think he'll change at all.

Sir Shockwave
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:

And, unfortunately, he seems to really act in bad faith about that. I don't think he'll change at all.

Oh, did not know that.

Anyway, I know the guy is bad news (and if you read the above, you should know my opinion of his mod). My point however was being labelled a "ripper" (y'know, someone who wilfully pilfers other people's mods for assets without consent from someone with sufficient authority from the mod) for using publicly available resources.

Which are - y'know - there for EVERYONE to use. Otherwise, they wouldn't be available at all.

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
Quote:
(and why he frankly isn't banned yet is beyond me)

Afaik he;s not on revora, yet.
But his acts towards others are still hostile towards others. I was trying to be honest and get me to stream his mod, because his new stuff looked interesting, but he kept on saying that no one cares about his mod and I only was in it for the money.
for that I say, let him rot.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sir Shockwave wrote:

Oh, did not know that.

Anyway, I know the guy is bad news (and if you read the above, you should know my opinion of his mod). My point however was being labelled a "ripper" (y'know, someone who wilfully pilfers other people's mods for assets without consent from someone with sufficient authority from the mod) for using publicly available resources.

Which are - y'know - there for EVERYONE to use. Otherwise, they wouldn't be available at all.

The difference with you however is unlike him he just rips from mods without permission or a green light that you may use the assets without taking the time to do credits or even bothering to mention that they took it without permission.

Stuff from YRArg isn't ripping at all.

Sir Shockwave
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
The difference with you however is unlike him he just rips from mods without permission or a green light that you may use the assets without taking the time to do credits or even bothering to mention that they took it without permission.

Stuff from YRArg isn't ripping at all.

Oh...so we were on a different page the whole time. I apologise for my behaviour over the last few lines.

Sorry.

...Excuse me, I'm going to take a wash...

Hecthor Doomhammer wrote:
Afaik he;s not on revora, yet.
But his acts towards others are still hostile towards others. I was trying to be honest and get me to stream his mod, because his new stuff looked interesting, but he kept on saying that no one cares about his mod and I only was in it for the money.
for that I say, let him rot.

Wait, what? WHAT?

What money is there to be made from Mods? Outside of maybe a Paypal donate button, modding is entirely non profit unless you somehow become a DOTA-level success overnight.

Just...what?! O_O

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know, but with IBAN nowadays I'd arrange something simple. And I wanted to do it since he stole assets, so he'd have to pay for it, by paying me.

Sir Shockwave
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know, but with IBAN nowadays I'd arrange something simple. And I wanted to do it since he stole assets, so he'd have to pay for it, by paying me.

And probably being humiliated in the process. Of course I didn't watch the mod stream, but I can imagine his was rather...failtastic? X3

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the stream never happened, nor will it ever happen

Sir Shockwave
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the stream never happened, nor will it ever happen

So he was just bluffing when he said he was going to stream it himself?

Why am I not surprised?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [18 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon