Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:44 am
All times are UTC + 0
Tiberian Odyssey - Your Input.
Moderators: Tiberian Odyssey Active Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 8 of 8 [376 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 6, 7, 8
ShadowWalker
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How about making that silo like a empty tiberium reffinerie but if you capture it it generates money just a small amount like 300/min
is this a possible thing telling a refinerie to make money without a harvester?
greetings Smile

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AFAIK, that's RA2 exclusive code and TS doesn't have such a code (unless some map scripts?).

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Lord Firestorm
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, it IS a supply pad... supplies do run out eventually.

You could just do like TI and have a capture and sell thing going on there.

If you wanted to make it an oil derrick type thing, you'd prolly want to get an animation of an Orca Transport or Dropshop delivering supplies.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hyper has already announced that Oil Derricks/Tiberium Spikes will work perfectly in HyperPatch, which TO will most likely apply. It's just a matter of patience.

Lord Firestorm
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

While we do have Mental Omega to keep us busy, I would still like to check in on you guys.

Lord Firestorm
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not much to screenshot at the moment.  Right now (this very second) I'm working to get all the concrete cliffs sorted out, and I'm redoing the bridges.

wip.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  224.17 KB
 Viewed:  19490 Time(s)

wip.png

Lord Firestorm
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good ish, Orac. That bridge lookin' fly.

I like is island in the middle, very similar to real roads.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They're modeled after a bridge in my hometown, though I've bent it about a bit for the TS engine.

Lord Firestorm
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Word. Where U from?

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lord Firestorm wrote:
Word. Where U from?"

Here

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like them, though the lanes look very narrow, even for TS scale.

Lord Firestorm
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:
Lord Firestorm wrote:
Word. Where U from?

Here

That's far...

Orac
President

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The lanes are a tile wide each, and match quite well to the TS road set.

Team Black is making a pun.  In reality I'm from New Zealand.

truefeel
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lord Firestorm wrote:
Well, it IS a supply pad... supplies do run out eventually.

You could just do like TI and have a capture and sell thing going on there.

If you wanted to make it an oil derrick type thing, you'd prolly want to get an animation of an Orca Transport or Dropshop delivering supplies.

Just throwing in an idea here: why not make them sellable, giving a good amount of money when sold?

HG_SCIPCION
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

awer.....awer....awer.....awersome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
is awersome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Firestorm
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy Holidays to you guys.

Lord Firestorm
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lord Firestorm
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's been a while since I pestered you guys for any info, so I decided to hit you guys up. Anything new?

Great screens on that navy map on MobDB, BTW.

truefeel
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I guess it doesn't hurt to have this around in public:
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3664/jn2g.jpg

(just showing off a tiny bit of my work)

We have quite a lot of progress. We have MP maps in the works, lots of new terrain assets done or nearly done, new tech stuff etc etc. Currently we are in very early stages of getting multiplayer to work.

HG_SCIPCION
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

truefeel
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually, that's the map renderer at fault. It renders lights one cell off, renders pipes through cliffs etc. Ingame none of those issues are present. I'll make some screenshots ingame later on.

ShadowWalker
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey guys, i really like that map ----> but im still dont like the TS water it make the map looks like it would flowting in the void mabye add some details some ships, i just assume that this is some kind of harbour or something. i think some details in the water would be great may sunken ships or something pumpingstations and stuff like that ----> keep up the work i really like it Smile

greetings shadowwalker

truefeel
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree that the water is a bit numb with the global lighting that dark. I'll look into adding some sea traffic. I also think playing around with lighting posts will make the water less voidy.

Lovely you all like the map though. I wonder what the reaction will be when I show a different, bigger map later on.

206UE
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I hope your team completes your modification, before I can imagine it. For revival.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 8 of 8 [376 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 6, 7, 8
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon