Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:15 pm
All times are UTC + 0
New Nod & GDI LoadScreens
Moderators: j4m3sb0nd
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [24 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:09 am    Post subject:  New Nod & GDI LoadScreens Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here i will post new loadscreens.

Cool

Heres a new nod one, as technology on earth is furthured so is their ability to view the stars, Nod & GDI continue to try & track where tiberium came from, of course, so far they have been unsuccesful, but all can agree the images they did process are rather nice Wink

Please note; i made the new image in this loadscreen! Smile (the nebulae, stars, planet, etc.)

load600a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  127.44 KB
 Viewed:  20826 Time(s)

load600a.jpg

Last edited by j4m3sb0nd on Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

heres another nod load screen, following the same orangey/red theme. Tell me what you think.

load600b.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  157.22 KB
 Viewed:  20822 Time(s)

load600b.jpg

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New GDI load screen.
GDI witnesses what could become to the planet they know as earth, they fear such a thing possible, but for the moment they must worry on more of a ground level. (about the tiberium future)

load600c.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  239.04 KB
 Viewed:  20820 Time(s)

load600c.jpg

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Final GDI Screen,
GDI databas witnesses an inferno of a storm recreating & brewing new stars, perhaps this may happen to 'our' solar system one day? GDI Ponders...

load600d.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  166.38 KB
 Viewed:  20818 Time(s)

load600d.jpg

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Woah! I like Smile

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

GeckoYamori
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very, very nice artwork you've got there. But, wouldn't it be better with something that was actually related to the game?

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Glad you like my art Wink

Well since im really good at space pictures & this mod is largely based on tiberium im following the rule still of as technology on earth is furthured so is their ability to view the stars, Nod & GDI continue to try & track where tiberium came from, of course, so far they have been unsuccesful, but all can agree the images they did process are rather nice

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I really like those images
what did u make them with j4m3s ?

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks smiffgig, i use photoshop always! Very Happy

They are but mere crops from the full pieces... If you want to see all my images check my devart account at http://j4m3sb0nd.deviantart.com

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As i've told you your art is amazing Shocked

Although i'm not sure these are fitting as load screens?

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very Happy Thanks mate!

Well, although its not on c&c groundlevel... i did make a story to go with these as loadbars, something like;
as technology on earth is furthured so is their ability to view the stars, Nod & GDI continue to try & track where tiberium came from, of course, so far they have been unsuccesful, but all can agree the images they did process are rather nice. Wink

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

like we all keep telling you make it somthing to do with tiberium!

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

#Tongue

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it makes sense to have at least a tiny reference....

ENGLAND 2006!!! HAWAY THE LADS!!!

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They are tracks of where tiberium has past... These are likewise to being 'infected' places of tiberium, they lend a footing to tracking the origins of tiberium.

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm i just noticed the corners of the first pic aren't right #Tongue

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

seriously a dab of green here or there or the odd big green meteor....

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol DvD it seemed i couldnt put it in like the others so i put it on with a shadowing effect so it 'seems' to fit. #Tongue

Mmmmm Ackron maybeeee #Tongue

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

how about the world that tiberium origionated form? big and green and shooting out crystals Very Happy

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

XD

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's explosions huh?
But i like them keep out the good work  Smile

Thanks to LazerAce7 for the kick-@$$ sig and avatar Smile
MSN Name: fridrikur@hotmail.com
People... i need help for TS Flying Blood.. add me at msn if u wan't to help

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Smile Hehe thanks.

Dean
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Again  Surprised

A Newsflash By J4m3sb0nd:
Quote:

if VW and Sevleys mix with DvD & Me they will become huge big flying brains with gooey tentacles & spawn headcrabs

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Haha man, glad you like 'em. Wink Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [24 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon