Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:19 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Inscribe yourself to beta test 3.2!
Moderators: stucuk
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:05 am    Post subject:  Inscribe yourself to beta test 3.2! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am in urgent need for beta testers for OS SHP Builder 3.2. However, I must finish this version on thrusday (looks post below), so I really need dedicated people. Here's the expected changelog for the first beta:

- revisions by Banshee

- Added: Building Operations. Featuring:
-> Crash tool. It's a kind of brush tool where brushed areas get darker, making it look like a crash.
-> Light Crash: Similar to Crash, except that it doesnt dark the area so much. Good for iluminated sectors of buildings.
-> Big Crash: A bigger version of crash.
- Added: Image Effects: You can apply image effects in the whole image or sections, and it will help you to texturize or improve certain aspects of a section of the image or the whole image. You can smooth, sharp, unsharp masking, buttonize and the program also has inumerous other effects. The effects also offer optional treatment for colour #0, peak control (avoid extreme distortions with sharpening effects), etc...
- Added: From..To option for Pal Pack. You can now select the range of frames where the recolour will be applied.
- Added: shift to circle at elipse and to square at rectangle.
- Bug Fix: OS SHP Builder now SHP (TS) loads files perfectly using OS SHP Builder Offset Way.
- Bug Fix: If you uncheck "Load the first of of the package" option from Import, it will no longer opens the wrong dialog box.
- Bug Fix: AutoSelect now really works properly with cameo generator. Same for Infurium.
- Bug Fix: R+G+B Advanced Difference no longer causes Invalid Floating Operation. Thanks for FS-21 for reporting the bug and Stucuk for the fix.
- Bug Fix: Optimize settings at Import Image As SHP are now improved. RA2 cameos now set the colour #0 of the cameo palette as background colour and TS/RA2 Buildings now check Red To Remmapable option.
- Bug Fix: Import optimizing to Tech Buildings with Wreckage option may no longer cause problems or results might have been improved considerably, specially on rubble/wreckage frames.
- Updated: Community links.
- Disabled: Auto shadows. It never worked properly.

Please, reply here if you are interested on beta testing.

Last edited by Banshee on Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i am. normaly a voxel man but am interested in getting into shp

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah can i beta test?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alright. You two are in.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol i got the email as i saw that post

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so...ehhhh how where can i get the beta?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
GeckoYamori
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm interested in testing.

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hell yeah. can i jump in the testing? i can use this on some YR Buildings i've converting to TS.(take the RA2 Warehouses. not damaged enough..

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Both added. Check the beta testing forum.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Edge
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WIll I be able to join?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes. Check the Beta Testing forum.

mike9774

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: i would like to beta test this vxl/shp editior Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i have beta tested many things and have one of the highest ranks for ra2 i will e mail u if i find any errors in the program well that is if u let me join

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry dude, but the beta test is over. I just need to finish the help file to release it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum