Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:26 pm
All times are UTC + 0
RotD XWIS Time Was Cool!!! Discuss here!
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [59 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
subXaero
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

just took part in one game against nyer, but it was cool though

well...nyer you didn't just forgot air-def Wink

ps1: is a +5 tank attack a rush? Wink

ps2: the word though...what does it mean...lol...i guess i looked for something more like "nevertheless" or "although"
help me out on this one

nyd.jpg
 Description:
nice base nyer ;)
 Filesize:  126.32 KB
 Viewed:  2999 Time(s)

nyd.jpg

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heh. Xwis time kicked ass. wish somebody would get back on their...its just me. all alone. i played a few rounds. most notably,where the last 3 games. Me,Nyer,Gecko Yamori and J4m3s played 'Sole Survivor' in CityScape. 1 Minigunner each.we spent most our time running around the city in circles,trying to avoid being mowed down by the 'great' drivers. the first game,my troops ambushed j4m3s,after reap and nyer died. they where killed. the second game i lost,was thanks to a Civilian armed with a pistol,popped a cap in my running minigunner. :Razz:

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here a screenie from one of the 3 games I played today. It was a match between myself, Dooffy and J4m3sb0nd against 3 level 2 AIs. The blue AI started too close to me... in other side, Dooffy also had problems with the purple AI. The difference is that he had J4m3esb0nd close to him in a great position, where there was only one entrance. He moved his base to j4m3sb0nd spot. My original strategy was to give priority to economy and then, attack someone, but AI was extremely close. I decided to rush it fast and I was surprised with their good defense. Without half of my original units, AI took 3 waves of bikes, buggys and infantry to definitelly take me out of the game.

Later, purple AI was heavly attacked by light blue and, with my advice, j4m3sb0nd and Dooffy destroyed half of their defenseless base, which was finished by light blue. After that, only few attacks between the blues.... the light blue army stuck (as you see in one of the pictures) and a game ending with a recon error Embarassed.

At least, I had a lot of fun on the other two games Smile which ended with victories for me Smile. Both rocked, but I forgot to take screenies Sad. Sorry.

AIjammed.jpg
 Description:
AI units locked O.o
 Filesize:  221.55 KB
 Viewed:  2983 Time(s)

AIjammed.jpg

AIPwnedMeAgain.jpg
 Description:
Wrong tactics and a strong rush in the beggining. Level 2 AI (blue) pwned me (yellow).
 Filesize:  225.12 KB
 Viewed:  2983 Time(s)

AIPwnedMeAgain.jpg

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Which map was that?

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Carnotaurus wrote:
Heh. Xwis time kicked ass. wish somebody would get back on their...its just me. all alone. i played a few rounds. most notably,where the last 3 games. Me,Nyer,Gecko Yamori and J4m3s played 'Sole Survivor' in CityScape. 1 Minigunner each.we spent most our time running around the city in circles,trying to avoid being mowed down by the 'great' drivers. the first game,my troops ambushed j4m3s,after reap and nyer died. they where killed. the second game i lost,was thanks to a Civilian armed with a pistol,popped a cap in my running minigunner. :Razz:

THREE minigunners. It couldn't do only one.

And in the second game, where we all got about 20-25 minigunners each, I kept all but three of them safely inside the walls of the Armory, and won the game Very Happy

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Play it on tech 10,odds are you'll get a vehic only. i got a damn Medium tank 1 time..hillarious stuff.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You should be able to set the amount of crates on the map in the MP setings :\

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Where are you guys? Theres a Game today. Lol

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We should play this at least...I dunno, Forever! xD
Anyway, Game tomorrow, The 19th, Same, usual time. Very Happy

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon