Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:38 am
All times are UTC + 0
Harvester [TS]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject:  Harvester [TS] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

because the WW harvester makes me want to swear somthing like ztype ztype WHAT THE ztyping HELL IS THAT MEANT TO BE YOU ASSHATS! FOR ztyping FUCKS SAKE!!!!! but now this is here it dosent matter

it was going to have a animating HVA but the hva builder available suck too much the new one constantly messes up and glitches and things the old one has the lamest rotation tool ever.

harv2.vxl
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  harv2.vxl
 Filesize:  38.61 KB
 Downloaded:  338 Time(s)

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and why arent there swear filters?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's a screenshot for lazy people:

Harvester 2.jpg
 Description:
The voxel above... Good design, but normals could be better.
 Filesize:  23.14 KB
 Viewed:  7193 Time(s)

Harvester 2.jpg

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Update!

harv2.vxl
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  harv2.vxl
 Filesize:  38.68 KB
 Downloaded:  439 Time(s)

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The new version, more detailed and better.

Harvester 2a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  26.65 KB
 Viewed:  7185 Time(s)

Harvester 2a.jpg

christophski the great
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow this is nice

not saying it is but did you have the harvester voxel i made in mind when you crated this. just wonderin because the front Wink

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ackron the mighty wrote:
and why arent there swear filters?

because they r for fags, theres always a way past them Razz

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

terror yes they are lame but most public forums seem to have them, also be careful about your use od derogatory phrases regarding peoples sexuality.

christopski no i didnt i dont think i have ever seen yout harvester.

D
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ackron the mighty wrote:
also be careful about your use od derogatory phrases regarding peoples sexuality.

Rolling Eyes not again Confused

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

he means they are for happy people Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yea, Terror, avoid this kind of thing, ok?

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

WorrBerd0k3
Medic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In my opinion it looks more like the Michilin mascot's car over a harvester..... It looks puffy, and not very "industrial". And it is my opinion that the WW harvester was actually OK... (plz dont kill me)... the forks on the front and the whole cloudy action thing actually makes it look acceptable. Now if you had simply built upon the idea it would have been better, but this.... this.... this..... idk.....

Laughing haha happy people... but are they that happy?

#2gunfire Now... I know packing 2 .45's aint as good as a Orca Fighter... but i think they'll do some damage on the Jet Puff Man. Smile

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

happy is the old meaning of the word gay, according to The DvD O.o

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its true, look in the dictionary.

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, nice voxel ackron... You make nice voxels XD

- geno -
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nice voxel. I might use it as a Yuri harvester

Fight for the freedom side, March with the Imperial War Machine or Conquest for World Domination
https://www.facebook.com/YRZH.Mod/
https://www.moddb.com/mods/yr-zero-hour

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
WorrBerd0k3
Medic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

bahhh.... i know that the definintion of gay is happy, but it is comonly used as a dis... (do i look that stupid?) i was laughin cause of wat DVD said...

but, again... i think the harvester is like... messed up... it is lacking something...

#2gunfire Now... I know packing 2 .45's aint as good as a Orca Fighter... but i think they'll do some damage on the Jet Puff Man. Smile

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

from my experience homosexuals are rarley if ever happy miserable sods

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!