Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:22 am
All times are UTC + 0
First post of 2014!
Moderators: SuperJoe
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:33 am    Post subject:  First post of 2014! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This makes me sad. Is Reform still in progress? It would be fantastic to see it come to cncnet5 at the very least so that games can be easily organised.

SuperJoe
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I had to take a break from modding due to other things last summer, and when I didn't get back to it right away I kind of forgot about the whole mod over time. Just recently started checking back on these boards. After seeing your post I decided to try the mod again (literally hadn't touched it for over 8 months). I guess I could try to put out a "finished / final" version of the mod. It has been nearly finished for so long, but I always ended up adding more and more stuff. Think that was partly why I didn't come back to work on the mod, it just felt like there were always more new things to do rather than actually making progress towards a release. But now I feel I just want it finished and won't bother with unnecessary additions.

All the singleplayer plans will have to be left out (at least on my part), since I simply don't have the time or drive for that much work anymore. Took a quick look at the cncnet5 post, definitely looks interesting. Starting locations and being able to set up alliances for the AI would be great. How does the thing work with mods? Can you play skirmish through it? Also, since the mod will be skirmish / multiplayer only, should it simply always be started through the cncnet5 rather than the actual game.exe?

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Best thing is to talk to Iran, who developed the TS version of it, or probably Rampastein who applied it for DTA. Basically Iran made plenty of hex edits to the TS exe which the cncnet client hooks into.

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wonder if SP Maps are still going to happen with the release of reform?

Orac
President

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SuperJoe wrote:
All the singleplayer plans will have to be left out (at least on my part), since I simply don't have the time or drive for that much work anymore.

I <3 reading comprehension!

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Orac wrote:
SuperJoe wrote:
All the singleplayer plans will have to be left out (at least on my part), since I simply don't have the time or drive for that much work anymore.

I <3 reading comprehension!

No need to be dick though Confused , thanks for pointing it out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon