Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 pm
All times are UTC + 0
RA2 Voxels...
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject:  RA2 Voxels... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey Reaperrr,due to the fact that there are..um...a lack of civvie cars,i am suggesting that we use some RA2 Civilian car voxels to make the world a little diverse...(eg:the Volkswagen Beetle,SUVs,ect,and all the small cars. scale them down,and pop em in.)

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Talking about RA2... I thing ROTD seriously needs the RA2 wooden crate too.

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you don't want wooden crates, you want the old green or silver crates.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

theres nothing that looks weirder than the water crate on ra2.... why is it floating on a dingy?? Confused

ENGLAND 2006!!! HAWAY THE LADS!!!

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dude... the green crate was in RA1, and it was only green because the WW guys hadn't bothered adapting the C&C1 wooden crate SHP file to the RA1 color palette. It was supposed to be brown, but because they just dumped the old SHP in there it's green.

The evidence of that is the RA1 water crate; it is brown as it should be.

Last edited by Nyerguds on Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the green crate though :p

get silver ones instead :p

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's a STEEL crate <_<

And the one you get in C&C1 multiplayer is the wooden crate.

I could try to make the RA2 rate look like steel though... might just work.

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah I know they are silver and normally only appear in multiplayer but it looks cool.

There is ONE FEATURE i miss though from TD -money crates from churches ^__^ (for singleplayer I guess)

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol. Well that's not a feature - that's just in the maps. The crate is actually just an object like a wall, put on the same place as the church. Though I suppose the people making all these maps for ROTD could make a map where the church building spawns a crate when destroyed...

Allied General wrote:
yeah I know they are silver and normally only appear in multiplayer but it looks cool.

Confused
...you just said the exact opposite of what I just told you. It's steel, and steel crates are only in single player.

Jokeman
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i made a wooden crate, but i never converted it to tem...
i think, the perspective is not very good, but a rotation could solve this problem

crate.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.27 KB
 Viewed:  5485 Time(s)

crate.gif

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It looks like you need to disable the effect that creates perspective view distortion...

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've made both the crate you wanted to make in a different perspective and the Bio Laboratory from TD. Although i don't remember who made the Biolab, i finished and resized it. You can use it in RotD, Reaperrr. Enjoy! Smile

Crate.zip
 Description:
Crates

Download
 Filename:  Crate.zip
 Filesize:  900 Bytes
 Downloaded:  260 Time(s)

NABIO.shp
 Description:
Bio Lab

Download
 Filename:  NABIO.shp
 Filesize:  18.03 KB
 Downloaded:  197 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon