Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:35 am
All times are UTC + 0
A NEW SS map. Featuring..Dinosaurs.
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:12 am    Post subject:  A NEW SS map. Featuring..Dinosaurs. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The map is named jurassic Island for obvious resons,as well...its full of dinos. its desgined to be used for Sole Survivor Mode. free radar gained in the map at start,and hope you dont shoot the damn dinosaurs.

jp.mpr
 Description:
And Adventure,65 Million Years In the Making

Download
 Filename:  jp.mpr
 Filesize:  227.17 KB
 Downloaded:  213 Time(s)

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: Screenshots... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I will be using this map for SS today on XWISE,so you SS'ers better get it. CityScape gets 'lil boring after a while,also,pick up TerroR's map. (Face it,that evil bus isnt so thrilling after 20 rounds in the same place..)

___________A Feild Guide To:Jurassic Island_________

The Natives are very..umm,old. heh. i drove around this morning,as i waited for the recovery team to get me. Cheap ass Hovercrafts... When i first hit the shore,my HC was ripped apart by GDI Gunboat fire. but they soon left. i was alone that morning. or so i thought. I drove around and found a old pumpstation near a lake,probally a water cleaner,and i found this curious little feller!

Its a Stegosaurus,and he followed me for a bit. then i moved back north to find a cluster of Triceratops!! amazing! they all where looking at me funny,so i left and headed back to where i was going...

As i moved inward,i came across a complex of buildings,which where destroyed. some Lab workers lived here,though they where soon killed by a pack of Velociraptors. tsk..a shame.

after i saw this,i took refuge in a building and called for a chinook to come pick me up,and i continued my journey as i waited. i followed the raptors...

i soon got out of their,and stumbled upon the T.rex nest...
That stegosaurus is being eaten as i speak,and now i hear the calls of the raptors. my tank is out of gas and fuel. im so screwed...

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

neat. Gotta try that Very Happy

subXaero
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ya i just played it yesterday - nice work even that i've not seen any t-rex yet Smile

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heh. They're there all right.

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ask King,he fed them many times..heh.

Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow! the new concrete wall! just like the original! GR8

PUOJACKZ
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have a problem, when I try to load a map with dinosaurs, the game crash.

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's because they're not included in the public version of the mod yet? (I think)

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

eeeh? Of course they are. We've played loads of SS games on that map.

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lol oops i'm behind on RotD development.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As apparently no one noticed it in the screenshots thread, this seems like the place to put it... #Tongue

Resized dinosaurs Smile

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

much nicer ^__^, just clean up the edges :p

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon